This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frontierland Theatre

I've noticed for some time that the theatre in Frontierland that housed the Hunchback Of Notre Dame show has been empty for quite sometime. Does anybody know of any plans for what it's going to be used for later, or is another ride/attraction going in its place?

...Joe...

Re: Frontierland Theatre

Big Thunder Ranch area is used for large parties hosted @ the park.

I'd love to see a new show there. How about a POTC show... that should make some people on this board happy LOL

Comment

Thats what I was thinking. from the way their thinking, I wouldn't be suprised if it was turned into a Pirates attraction of some type.
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

It would be a great place to stick a new attraction...unfortunately Disney management would rather pull more revenue from people with a lot of money for the few parties that they would throw.

Comment

Originally posted by pineapplewhipaddict View Post
          It would be a great place to stick a new attraction...unfortunately Disney management would rather pull more revenue from people with a lot of money for the few parties that they would throw.
          think How much money that disney can pull in have big parties inside the park. How with this area the party can be going on and it will let day to day guest injoy the park. not having area block of for the party.

think about the perview of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, area main street and river bank was close off.

Toy Story Mania construction:
          Older photo
          New Photo

Member of
          MiceChat WDW Trip
          Next trip
          2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Originally posted by demento57 View Post
            I'd love to see a new show there. How about a POTC show... that should make some people on this board happy LOL
            NO MORE POTC! They are already taking over TSI (which sucks!). The last thing they need is a show!!!

Comment

I am in favor of bringing the show back. The first year I went to Disneyland, they took it away I believe (1998?) I think that was the year. Anyway, I would love to see that show. Hunchback was one of my favorite movies, and whenever I ride the train that goes around the park I always try to sneak a peak into the area it was . And what was the show like?

Also, I believe Disney has given us our fill of pirates for a while

Comment

I didn't care much for the show. I liked it better when it was a big petting zoo and the home of Mickey Moo. It would be nice to see them put an attraction in there.
                Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Personally, I'd like to see a Frontierland train station put in it's place. It would be the perfect place for it considering it's right in between Frontierland and Fantasyland.

As for the suggestion for a POTC movie, I'd only be fine with that if they got rid of the street show. But to be honest I don't think it would fit there. They'd have to change the theme of the land since POTC is nowhere near western.

...Joe...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X