This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Disneyland Video Update October 2006 on YouTube

Thanks for the comments. They've been very helpful. (Also I got a decent mic for the narration, which helps greatly.)

The next video is almost done. I need to add a couple more shots and a little more background music. But with luck I should be able to post it at the start of November.

The best part of the new video: I have some very good footage of the new sub voyage (under construction). Also I've gone through (using Nexus-Lexus) all the articles about the new sub voyage in the LA times, the OC Register, and other papers, as well as the official press releases from DL. I mean, those articles which interview people actually working on the ride (such as Lasseter, show producers from WDI, etc.) I put all of that information together. You'd be surprised how clearly it describes the new Nemo ride at DL--the individual scenes, the over all story, the new effects, etc.

The video should be up next week.

Thanks again.

Comment

Wow! Really nice job. I'm impressed with the audio, it usually sounds so muffled, but yours is nice and clear. Keep up the good work!
      sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed it!

Micenation

Comment

Nice video and thanks for sharing

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...