X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Video Update October 2006 on YouTube

Hello,

I'm trying to start a regular web video cast of the Disneyland Resort that features updates and news about the parks. I've just assembled the first one, which includes footage of:

* Halloween Decorations at DCA, Disneyland, and Downtown Disney
    * Halloween Tower of Terror
    * Golden Screams at DCA
    * Main Street Pumpkin Festival
    * Woody's Halloween Roundup / Big Thunder
    * Holiday Haunted Mansion
    * Jedi Training Academy
    * New Port Royal / New Le Bat En Rouge
    * Interior of Vault 28
    * Construction footage of the Monorail Station, Matterhorn, and Subs
    * Lots of news and rumors about the parks.

Let me know what you think. I'm still figuring out some of the camera and software issues to convert the footage for YouTube. I'm going to try to get a version up on i-tunes later this week. Post your comments below. I'd like to produce a similar 10 minute video on a regular basis, with the next one shortly after the Nov. 10th arrival of the Disneyland Christmas decorations. If you subscribe to the video on YouTube, the next report should load automatically into your subscriptions folder on the site.
    Post your comments below. I appreciate it.

Link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUlfuf-W1aQ

PS Since I'm new here, I could also use some postive reputation clicks on MiceChat. Thanks!

Re: Disneyland Video Update October 2006 on YouTube

Pretty nice video!

Comment

Awsome video thanks for shareing it
      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

nice video..

oh.. and a simple note.. john cena has now invaded micechat!! that is all. lol

Currently obsessed with Grumpy Cat, pro wrestling, and Disney.
        Been to Disneyland more times then I can count...
        Lover of Dole Whips and Bengal BBQ
        Massive wrestling fan.. have Undertaker & Edge's logos tattooed on my shoulders

Comment

Thanks for that, disneylandtour, and welcome to the forum!

Seasonal events just seem to be something I am destined to miss out on, as October and December are just not good months for me to travel. As I have said to others, thanks to hardworking people like you, I almost feel as though I am there.

I also enjoyed the commentary and the coverage of other recent developments. Look forward too seeing more of these in the future!

Well done!
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Pretty nice video. So are you planning to do this Weekly? Ever 2-3 weeks? Monthly? Becuase I cant wait to see more.
            Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

The video was great thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Great video. In a way I think some sort of music would work well, though. The extra details (DCA still needs work, etc) is just TMI.

Comment

That ranks right up there with Al Lutz' photo reports. Simply amazing! And now I actually want to see the Jedi Training Academy and the Main Street Pumpkin Festival permorfers instead of skipping them like I had planned.
                  Ask about my popular 2-for-1 sale!

Visit my site, the Disney Experience, for awesome Disney downloads. All are welcome!

Comment

Thanks for this video log/report. Well done and I enjoyed it very much. Hope you can keep this up. This is better than the slick overproduced Disney videos that are nothing more than glorified commercials. This had the honest ring of what the fans really want to see. Keep em coming.
                    Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

Nice video. Horrible bias.

Comment

Indeed, very biased. But nice video nonetheless. Can't wait for more.

Comment

Thanks for the video. Love seeing things around the park.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the info and I hope on seeing your next update here is some rep for you.

Comment

Most Mice-Chat members' produced stuff seems to be really well made! I can't wait to see this stuff for myself! Thanks for the video!
                              Spoiler
                              BURP!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X