X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday night's DMCA meet at the Cove Bar photos - some great shots

Here is an album from Saturday night...

FYI, Smugmug is having a few glitches, and I can't rotate at the present time.... Sorry....

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1981706
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Saturday night's DMCA meet at the Cove Bar photos - some great shots

:clap: Wonderful shots.

I've never ever seen the Cove Bar so crowded in my life.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Great picts!!!!! Such an incredibly awesome meet. Great memories (from what I can remember )

Comment

Tee Hee....I remember ALOT of stuff, but I shall keep them in my mind, for use at a later date!!!
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Lisa and I were at the Cove Bar last New Years Eve, and we both said last night was busier than that...

It was the busiest we have ever seen....

4 bartenders, two floor servers, and 2 bus persons, and a manager helping (plus the cooks in the back)...

But the staff did the best they could, with a smile!!!!!
          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

The staff was freakin' awesome!!! Unfortunately some of us had to pick up the slack and pay MORE than we should have had to. Tabs suck!

Comment

The staff was great. It was nice to get to meet a lot of new people and also get to know some people I have met once or twice before a little better!
              One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
              Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

What a great meet that was. It was a lot of fun to see everyone and to meet some of the people for the first time. However, I hope to never see the Cove that crowded again.
                Mike

Comment

Such a great great meet :love: GREAT pictures Darkbeer!! I can't believe how packed the Cove Bar was It was crazy! But sooooooo much fun!!!

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

great pictures as usual dark beer.. wish i was there

Friends for life

Comment

Great pics DB!! I wish I could've gone to the Cove Bar meet. I like it there so much better than Lost Bar. It was such a fun night last night, though!!
                      <o>

Comment

And the best t-shirt awards go to Chernabog and Grumpy4. )
                        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                          The staff was freakin' awesome!!! Unfortunately some of us had to pick up the slack and pay MORE than we should have had to. Tabs suck!
                          Word. I put in $40 for my TWO drinks.

If anyone knows they owe me money, send it!! :bash:

Thanks for the pics, DB!

Comment

I missed it...gosh..I really need to go more often. I need to have fun like what I'm seeing in these pictures..I could use the stress release.

Ta Da!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X