X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hollywood1939
    replied
    Re: To all those who went to CHOC Walk

I had a great time. Everybody working it were really nice.

Leave a comment:

• CursedPirate79
    replied

This year's was the first one I've been too. I thought it was really cool the Characters and all but I think next time, they should have Jack Sparrow on the Columbia.

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    replied

I had some Canadians get really confused asking me about my shirt and what the walk was. I also had a few people get mad that the park wasn't open until 10 because of the walk. I was like umm ok sorry? Lol.

Leave a comment:

• snowsbeau
    replied

I had a great time. Funny though, we went back into the park later and I was stopped at least three times by guests and asked about the CHOC t-shirt I was wearing.
    I gave them a breif overview of the program and each one said that they would consider doing it next year.
    Although I was with several others wearing the same shirt, I was the only stopped. I guess my billboard was larger and drew more attention!

Leave a comment:

• frecky
    replied

i had an awesome time

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    replied

I'd post pics but I'm not comfortable with that as I am in all of them with my friends.. but if you know me personally let me know if you wanna see em I took 40 pics.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

if i was still living in so cal and working at DCA i wouold have done it.. next year we will as a family.. it was just to close to our move to vegas

Leave a comment:

• RobotMirror
    replied

It was fun! I have a new camera, but as soon as I figure out how to get pictures up, I will!

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

I'm getting so confused with all the "walks" going on! But, they all look fun!

Leave a comment:

• EagleWings
    started a topic To all those who went to CHOC Walk

To all those who went to CHOC Walk

Great job on getting up early and supporting a great cause! It was a ton of fun and it all made up for me getting up at 5am!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X