Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinkerbell: Why am I NOW only noticing how cute she is! TINK APPRECIATION THREAD!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should see Piglet, he's huge!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Yeah, I was just thinking about him too. If we can suspend our disbelief that those charcters can be human sized, why not Tink?

Comment

Does this mean she's a FILF?
        ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Of Course She is a Cutie!

... A Cutie with an Attitude!
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by testtrack321
            Does this mean she's a FILF?
            :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
            Yes. She is the sexiest of all Disney's female characters.
            Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

My cousin plays Tinkerbell several nights per week, flying around the castle. And I can tell you, since you can't see from a distance... She's definitely cute! I can say that, because we're only related by marriage--not blood!

;-)

Comment

I think another reason it might be weird to have Tinkerbell walking around is that in the movie she doesn't really talk, which would make being a face character kind of awkward..

Comment

That one I buy a little more, but still I would think most kids would understand, after all she does not talk in the movie. You find a cast member who can mimic Tink's body language and facial expressions and you got it.

Comment

Personally, im more find of Tink's sister.

Comment

Originally posted by Norrinradd76
                      You find a cast member who can mimic Tink's body language and facial expressions and you got it.

Which reminds me... I'm told that for flying around the castle, she has to wear a special mask to protect her from the super-bright spotlight that's kept on her.

Comment

I totally respect whoever plays Tinker Bell during the fireworks. She has to have guts. From all the footage I saw, the way she moves and all the fireworks going off around her. She's got to be a thrillseeker.

Comment

her new flight is amazing i loved it except that sometimes you cant see her cause she goes too low but is this how it is supoosed to be done?? i love her!!

Comment

Originally posted by Norrinradd76
                            I am in total agreement. Tink is tied for my favorite Female character with Jessica Rabbit. Why? Because Tinkerbell is one of the few characters I could see flipping you the bird. She's naughty.
                            This is exactly why Tinkerbell's my favorite. She is adorable to look at, but she can be a rotten little thing when things don't go her way. I can relate to her.
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X