X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland Performance

Hello everyone
    I've been lurking around these forums for a bit of a while now and finally got up the courage to post something. I absolutly love this site. I don't get to visit the parks nearly as much as I'd like, all the trip reports keep me sane.

And now for a bit of shameless self-promotion...

The Sacramento State Marching band will be playing at Disneyland on October 21st. For anyone who is there that day you should totally come watch because we pretty much kick a lot of butt. I believe we are doing a parade through the park and then a short show in front of the castle. So if your there that day and can spare a few moments you should come by and watch, point, laugh, ridicule...it's going to be a lot of fun.

(my apologies for the lameness of this post, I pretty much stink at intorduction type things)

Re: Disneyland Performance

Amberlee -

As far as I'm concerned, I thought it was a great introduction. Let me be among the first to welcome you here! We have a great little - but ever expanding family.

Best of luck on your march through Disneyland!

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Hi Amber! Welcome!

Have fun in your appearance at the park. I was in a kick-butt band when I was in High School and it was awesome. We never went to Disneyland but toured around CA.

Have fun!

Comment

Don't be bashful We won't bite. Just be yourself.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

My girlfriend and I will be at the park on that day and will check you guys out for sure considering were from Sacramento and all. It's cool to know a bunch of people from my end of the State will be invading So-Cal with us. :thumbup:

How long are you guys going to be in Anaheim for? My girlfriend Kelly and I are hitting the road super early Thursday the 19th and staying for a long weekend.

From a fellow lurker/newbie to another..... welcome! Can you drop me a PM with some specific time information on you event if you have it?
          2300+ Theme Park Photos & More

Comment

All I know right now is that we will be embarking on our journey at around 5am on friday. We get friday night free to go to the park and we're coming back home way too early on sunday. I'll let you know more when our fearless leader fills us in.

Comment

Fun! Good luck with your performance and welcome to MiceChat!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Amberleesapain View Post
                Hello everyone
                I've been lurking around these forums for a bit of a while now and finally got up the courage to post something. I absolutly love this site. I don't get to visit the parks nearly as much as I'd like, all the trip reports keep me sane.

The Sacramento State Marching band will be playing at Disneyland on October 21st. For anyone who is there that day you should totally come watch because we pretty much kick a lot of butt. I believe we are doing a parade through the park and then a short show in front of the castle. So if your there that day and can spare a few moments you should come by and watch, point, laugh, ridicule...it's going to be a lot of fun.

(my apologies for the lameness of this post, I pretty much stink at intorduction type things)

Welcome and thanks for sharing this information.
                sigpicMinnietoo

Comment

Hello everyone
                  Welcome. I am still pretty new around here myself. I wish that we would be down there for your performance. They are always a lot of fun to see.
                  Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Welcome Amber, glad to have you with us. Good luck on the performance!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Our high school band marched down Main Street many moons ago. It was the highlight of my musical life!
                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Hello everyone

I did that a couple times in high school...
                          Don't kow if the CM's are more protective now, but we had a bunch of Japanese tourists
                          -pose with banner holders
                          -pose with or got up close to see performers and blocked our work
                          -pick up instruments and mess with them during show.

It sucked sooo bad. But cause they were guests, we were told n one could do anything.
                          I about knocked someones head off

Comment

Hi Amber,
                            Welcome to the boards!
                            You'll love it here!
                            Everyone is super sweet and friendly!
                            Good luck on your performance!
                            :thumbup:
                            A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment