This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rze51's Trip Report - 10-08 "CHOC & CHARACTER BREAKFAST"

Yes, it has been seven days since my last trip report and need more feedback from everyone. I know alot of people post pictures on here, but i try to get some from a diffrent point of view.

So i ask you michchatters to reply to this thread if i should keep posting pics....

Do I need to post pics on the thread or is it easier to leave them on smugmug?? I need some input here.... thanks

Back to the report, we arrived at 6:00 a.m. !! Yikes that was early, we did the CHOC walk which was fun, it seemed to me to be toned down from last year. (less characters?) However the big treat for me was going through tommorowland and seeing VADER !! Other things to note, i hate waiting in lines so i went to the front to take some pictures of the start of the race. Mickey and Minnie in their workout clothes was cool and i got a couple of shots of them posing alone...

The real reason i go to the CHOC walk is to get some shots of the characters and see the park before it opens.... it is an expieriance everyone should try at least once to help a good cause...

After the walk we went straight to the Character Breakfast when the park opened, and it was coool !! Being one of the first people to eat there.... EVERY Character came over and sat down with us to eat. Eileen had her picture taken with every character... it was cool, after the crowd started coming in it was harder to get a picture with anyone...

Here are a few pics, go to my website to check em all out... I post for all you micechat people out there... enjoy !!

Tigger liked Eileen he stayed for a while and had some fun...Oh, and he bounced and nodded his head when i said this would be on myspace....lol

For more pics go to my site www.rze51.smugmug.com
    Last edited by rze51; 10-08-2006, 10:09 PM.
    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Re: Rze51's Trip Report - 10-08 "CHOC & CHARACTER BREAKFAST"

Nice report, thanks!

Personally, I prefer to see the pics within the thread. More convenient.

I don't know what this site would prefer, but as a user, I want to view them without going to another site and fumbling my way through pages of pics. Some sites let users view other stored personal pics of the OP. That could lead to trouble...

Comment

Nice job, Rze! Enjoyed the shots of the characters and the nighttime shots.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

great pictures!!

were you the one in the brown disneyland sweatshirt??

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon View Post
          Nice job, Rze! Enjoyed the shots of the characters and the nighttime shots.
          that wasnt nighttime... that was 6:00am lol
          So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

Comment

WOW...just checked out all your photos...you are SO lucky!! Your pictures made me feel SO good, just looking at them...Thank you!!
            "Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

thmar

Comment

Awesome pictures! You found frecky and I!!

http://www.rze51.smugmug.com/gallery...12/3/100998219

I have the blue hat on with the blue sweatshirt in the middle.
              -Jack :geek:
              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                Awesome pictures! You found frecky and I!!

http://www.rze51.smugmug.com/gallery...12/3/100998219

I have the blue hat on with the blue sweatshirt in the middle.
                Hahahah! Yep! Thats the back of my head and my mom in the white shirt and blue hat.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

thats cool when you see yourself in others pictures... also can be embarrasing ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~ View Post
                    great pictures!!

were you the one in the brown disneyland sweatshirt??
                    no thats my brother

Comment

Originally posted by rze51 View Post
                      thats cool when you see yourself in others pictures... also can be embarrasing ... lol
                      You're telling me, just look at my avatar.
                      -Jack :geek:
                      Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

great pics! i LOVE the one of tigger! that is way too cute!!!
                        :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                        :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

no thats my brother
                          o cuz we were right behind him on main street when the walk began ...

Comment

isnt that a cool sweater... its mine, i hardly ever see that one around... i wish they made more of that stlye

Comment

isnt that a cool sweater... its mine, i hardly ever see that one around... i wish they made more of that stlye
                              i know!!

i was thinking the same thing when i saw it ... i was like "i have never seen that before ... i wonder where he got it"

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X