This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay! Another weekend photo report!

I didn't take any pictures while walking from the parking structure to the park entrance. It was really really cold and I was still tired. The walk from parking to the entrance was longer than I thought it would be.

Am I too late for the Gumball rally?

City hall at 6:30 am. Beautiful:

A Picture from where frecky, her mom, her children and I were standing to the front. Really cool.

I wish I was closer for the next part because it was hilarious. After we stretched with Mickey and Minnie, Goofy was there to show us how we were to walk. He at first did it real slowly while Chariots of Fire was playing. He then did it really quickly and acted like he was riding a horse. He then started dancing to a funky beat. But Mickey and Minnie got it started. Here are the pictures I got of them as we were walking by.

Heading into Adventureland. Weird on how we started in the most congested part of DL.

HHM, as well as the other rides, were running their tests:

The pirates on the Columbia that were singing along with the band on the other side. The band looked really tired.

This guy sang frecky her birthday song the last time she was there. I think he's also on A Day at Disneyland.

These lovely ladies had to ride the carousel for the whole day. I would have been sick. It was a beautiful shot though.

The Ursula float! Wish it was a real person though.

Buzz at the former PM/Rocket Rod's load:

Here is where I become a ToT nerd:

Yay! We are going backstage!

Backstage! Nothing really to look at except the tower at different angles.

Well after we ate and went to DCA this is the only shot I got after the CHOC walk. I was pretty tired, almost fell asleep on PotC. On Wednesday the 50 was here, now it's not.

It was really fun and thank you frecky for letting me hang out with your family. I am definately doing this next year.
    -Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Re: Yay! Another weekend photo report!

Im glad you hung out with us. The kids loved you. Now, time for a nap.
    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Great photos...thanks!
      "Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney

"You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney

thmar

Comment

GREAT photos...It looks like such a fun way to get some excercise!

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
          This guy sang frecky her birthday song the last time she was there. I think he's also on A Day at Disneyland.
          Is that Farley the Fiddler??? He rocks. He did a show at my library, for the end of the summer reading program last year. We talked to him afterwards, he is just such a nice guy!!!
          xo, Deanna

Comment

I love the TOT pics. I would really like to walk in an event like that for the neat experience of walking around the empty park with the characters there to greet you every once in a while. Oh yeah. It is for a good cause too.
            Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing :clap:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I really enjoyed the pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them!!!

--Barry
                God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Thanks for the great report!
                  <o>

Comment

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X