Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I went to the Character Warehouse today and they had ...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I went to the Character Warehouse today and they had ...

I stopped by the Character Warehouse in Fullerton (at Lemon/Orangethorpe) this evening and they had some cool stuff I hadn't seen there before, so I wanted to pass it on is case anyone was looking for any of this.
    • Adventureland and Frontierland framed letter boxes (they are $49.99 at the outlet and $75 at the park)
    • A bunch of the Disneyland "retro" stuff including magnets, hooded sweatshirts, handbags, notepaper and wine charms
    • SHAG stuff including pins, diaries, Frontierland box purse and the Frontierland western shirt
    • A ton of 50th stuff including gold ears, black zippered sweatshirts, totebags, books, women's suede jackets
    As I was paying for my merchandise, they asked if I was on their e-mail list (which I am) and they took an additional 10% off the total.

Yea!
    One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
    Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Re: I went to the Character Warehouse today and they had ...

I :love: the character warehouse! I had no idea they had an email list...how do you become a part of that?
    MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Disneyland retro stuff hmm I wonder if that's the blue children's hoodie I wanted with the retro characters from each land.

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
        I :love: the character warehouse! I had no idea they had an email list...how do you become a part of that?
        Just go into the store and asked to be added....it's great! They let you know when they get new stock in the store plus you always get 10% off your purchases!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I wish I had one around here - or even close to here!
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I NEED to go get the Dave Avanzino letter boxes!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Wheres the closest one to Temecula?

Comment

We went there last weekend. They always have a lot of stuff, but nothing I want. Maybe if I had a kid...they ahve al lot of kid stuff. I just bought a book that shows how ...ummm....lets just say...how much disney has grown from when it first opened...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                  Wheres the closest one to Temecula?
                  There was another post about a Disney Outlet store at the Lake Elsinore Outlet mall.

Don't know if they are linked but you can give it a try!
                  I'm dyin to go!

I live in Riverside County too!!! :yea:
                  A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Comment

Last year, I soooooo wanted one of the suede 50th jackets. The $150 price tag kept me from buying it. But a few weeks ago, I saw the jacket at the Outlet...for $75!!! I picked one up.

And I can't wait for it to be cold enough to wear it!!!
                    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                    Words hurt.

Comment

web site is www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm They have lists of current stores. We had one here in Utah for a little while last spring. Yea! It helped with the Disneyland withdrawls.

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                        they are having another promo in which you spend a certain amount and they put you in a level of membership....

i believe if you spend 100 you join gold level = 10% every purchase after that at any character outlet store including vegas !!

i think if you spend more then 150 you join platinum = 15% every purchase after that at any character outlet store including vegas !!

i am not sure of the amount...but is something like that.... i thought that would be cool cause of the 15% is nice and any store....

i think you get a card or something to use.... you should check the store for details...
                        So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

You don't have to go to the store to sign up for their
                          email and postal list, just go to their site here!
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

We were there yesterday. They have the small bronze Adventureland and Fantasyland statuettes also.
                            Mike

Comment

Ohhhhhhh dammit I was planning on going there this weekend! Grrrrrrrr

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X