Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Year Of A Million Dreams: A chance to restablish Disneyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Year Of A Million Dreams: A chance to restablish Disneyland?

Year of A Million Dreams, Year of A Million CM Smiles, Year of A Million ways to bring walt's original ways of service, quality, and friendliness back to Disneyland? You Decide!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: Year Of A Million Dreams: A chance to restablish Disneyland?

When you bring it out as a promotion it can go away just like the promotion.

Comment

In many ways, I think the 50th re-established Disneyland for a great many people - myself included. There were global promotions for that, and daily events.

However, I think lazyboy nailed it when he said that if you make the types of things you mentioned as part of a promotion, they are treated as such and that there will be a return to "normal" behaviour afterwards.

The Year of a Million Dreams is a chance to keep the 50th ball rolling!
      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

I just wanna win the pins and lanyards... I hope they keep a tribute to 50 years with this promotion somehow. So far I like it and have seen a few people win stuff, hope it is me next time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X