Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions about the updated halloween DLR?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A few questions about the updated halloween DLR?

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
    Is "Tex Tumbleweed" a host of the show?
    I've never been there for more than 10 minutes at a time, but I've never seen Tex Tumbleweed there. Just Farley, Miss Chris, Woody and Jessie.
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

You would think if you knew the answers you wouldn't ask for help on every single question. I am doing this quest as well and the point is not to cheat and actually do it in the park for FUN!

Comment

Tex Tumbleweed is the host of the actual show that takes place every now and then. Now I get why I received several IMs asking me about that. I was like wtf is everyone curious who the host of woody's roundup is? I then added to them that Sam the Singing Cowboy is the host of the Woody's Cowboy Camp that just started as well over at magic kingdom and they suddenly didn't care. i feel so used.
        Last edited by almandot; 10-10-2006, 11:24 PM. Reason: I NEEDED TO CAPITALIZE MY S OKAY?!?!

Comment

Nope. I'm not really cheating. I'm just asking for help. Many of them i knew for a fact, but i'm just posting the whole thing on there.

President Clinton, is that you?

Comment

Nope. I'm not really cheating. I'm just asking for help. Many of them i knew for a fact, but i'm just posting the whole thing on there.
            I... that's stretching it a bit, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
              Tex Tumbleweed is the host of the actual show that takes place every now and then. Now I get why I received several IMs asking me about that. I was like wtf is everyone curious who the host of woody's roundup is? I then added to them that Sam the Singing Cowboy is the host of the Woody's Cowboy Camp that just started as well over at magic kingdom and they suddenly didn't care. i feel so used.
              If Sam the singing cowboy is the host at MK, whos the host at DL.

Comment

The host of Woody's Halloween Round Up is a girl named Chris. Not sure if she has a last name, but she's the owner of the Big Thunder Ranch, and comes out to greet everyone and welcome them. By the way, if anyone hasn't been to the Big Thunder Ranch for the music, expert pumpkin carving demonstration, Mr. Potato head cake decoration, and coloring, you're missing out -- it's a great time!

Comment

Thanks Froggie!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X