Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Vault 28

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vault 28

Saw the write-up on the store opening in this morning's Register. So...who will be the first Micechatter to visit and post a trip report?

All I know, is I'm going to get myself the $540 cashmere Mickey throw.
    Once money starts shooting out of my, er, ears.
    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

Re: Vault 28

In the LA Times today, it discusses $75 t-shirts. So, the store is apparently out of my league.

Comment

I'm off to the parks today. I'm going to stop by and take photos. Which means i'm going to report it!

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
        In the LA Times today, it discusses $75 t-shirts. So, the store is apparently out of my league.
        D'oh!

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

I dont think I can even afford to go in the store.
          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I think that I'll take a peek inside and keep my wife a good distance from the store.
            Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
              I dont think I can even afford to go in the store.
              I don't think I can even afford to post on a topic about the store!
              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Originally posted by TanyAnnette View Post
                D'oh!
                he he , i'll second that D'oh!! , i thought $35 was expensive for a shirt , buti justified it by saying " oh it's from a disney park so it's worth it" , but $75?! yowza!!

also i would like to say i envy you TanyAnnette for getting to see the who in concert! thats awesome

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Originally posted by GrimmGreen View Post
                  also i would like to say i envy you TanyAnnette for getting to see the who in concert! thats awesome
                  Thanks! It's an early Christmas present from the 'rents (2nd row!). It may not be a Disney Dream but it is certainly My Dream Come True! :yea:

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

The title of their latest album of rearranged greatest hits: "Who's Left?"

Keith, I need a rimshot, please. No, not gunpowder. Just a rimshot.

Comment

not to get to off topic here... ha ha . but i think Baba O'Riley is one of the best songs ever writen...

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

not to get to off topic here... ha ha . but i think Baba O'Riley is one of the best songs ever writen...
                        On topic:
                        I'll be walking swiftly past Vault Disney. I'm not going to buy clothes that I'm afraid to wear (for fear of ruining them).

Back to off topic:
                        Definitely Classic Who is some great stuff. "Who's Left" is only about paying off debtors from the excesses of those times. Classic Who would have loved to spend $75 on a t-shirt.
                        I saw The Who in 1980 (LA Sports Arena) and 1982 (LA Coliseum, with The Clash!).

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                          Only $75? They must be getting their pricing ideas from Gary's of Newport Beach - over in Fashion Island! Come on - $75 for a t-shirt? That's ridiculous.

Comment

Ouch. Those prices sound painful. Luckily, it seems that its mostly a female clothing boutique. The window displays and what I could see from the windows, didn't seem like there was much (if any) guy stuff in the store..

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

$75 for a shirt!
                              -Jack :geek:
                              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X