X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main Street Photo Thread: Post/Share Your Disneyland Main Street Photos

I actually miss Main Street.

So... Anyone have photos to share of Disneyland's Main Street. The Railroad station photos are welcomed as well. Anything Main Street related would be a great addition to this post for those who miss Main Street.

I'll start with the first photo. I found this Pinocchio dancing coin machine in Main Street's Penny Arcade. When I went to WDW about a week ago I brought a bag full of dimes, nickels, pennies, quarters, so that I could play at the Penny Arcade at WDW... but guess what!?!

There was no Penny Arcade there. The only machines they had at WDW, the ones that I could find at least, were the picture machines and they were located in the Railroad station on the 2nd floor. Those are not that much fun.

I never got to use all my coins in WDW. During my Disneyland summer trip I didn't have enough coins so it's odd how that works out.

I love this machine and hope to own one one day. Don't forget to play it when you go to Disneyland on your next/first Trip!

Re: Main Street Photo Thread: Post/Share Your Disneyland Main Street Photos

Happy to oblige!

Comment

Awesome photos so far. When i get home from school, i'll post a few.

Comment

Hope you like them!
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Anyone like to add their photos? ;o)

Comment

I have some! I'm at work. They're at home. Therefore = watch this space

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

Here is another one!
              -Jack :geek:
              Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

This was May 5 2005. Crazy day!!!!

Comment

Here you go

"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I also love Main Street, and it is the 'fond memory' that keeps me wanting to go back to Disneyland. It is the one place in the park where you can just stroll and still feel the vibey vibe thing overtaking you.

Strangely, I didn't take a huge amount of photos on Main Street when I was there, although I do have this one handy of the MS Station:

Just by way of comparison, here is one I took of the Hong Kong Main Street. I challenge you to spot the difference!

I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X