X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMK Stitch Set Cards

Hi all!

I am looking for anyone who received the VMK Stitch Card set when booking your trip to DLR.

There would have been 3 cards, each for a virtual item in the game VMK, Virtual Magic Kingdom. The items the cards depict are a virtual Stitch hat, virual Stitch Traveling Box, and virtual Stitch pin. (Note: These cards are not redeemable for real Stitch items, just items with in the VMK game.)

If you received these cards and do not play VMK, I would so very much like to hear from you. I am interested in your cards. If you have them, could you please let me know what you would like for them. Thank you very much!

- barfownz

Re: VMK Stitch Set Cards

Or if you received the cards and want to make some money instead of giving them away, I hear you can sell those Stitch cards on eBay for quite a pretty penny.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
    Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

Would this work better in the VMK forum?

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
        Would this work better in the VMK forum?
        No, because no one in the VMK Forum would give up the Stitch Cards for free. According to my daughter, they're one of the most valuable and sought after items on VMK, which is why they're selling for upwards of $100 on eBay.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperbole View Post
          No, because no one in the VMK Forum would give up the Stitch Cards for free. According to my daughter, they're one of the most valuable and sought after items on VMK, which is why they're selling for upwards of $100 on eBay.
          I see, then I wonder if anyone HERE would give up rare cards. I know I wouldn't...if I still did VMK.

Ta Da!

Comment

Wow, $100? People would be crazy to give them away!
            What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Someone sold a dancing inferno card for over $500.00 on ebay. Unbelievable!
              sigpic
              Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
                Someone sold a dancing inferno card for over $500.00 on ebay. Unbelievable!

OK wait...let me understand. These cards..being sold on ebay. I'm assuming they have the codes still on them? I have all these cards but have used the codes already. I'm gonna take a look on ebay.

Ta Da!

Comment

yes, they're unused codes
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Disney bans people from VMK who succesfully sell any VMK related items on ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                      Well then Disney is gonna go on a Banning Rampage

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                        There are two things wrong with this statement:

1. the person SELLING the item obviously doesn't play VMK, that's why they're SELLING their stuff for money instead of trading. So banning someone from VMK who doesn't play VMK doesn't make a bit of sense.

2. Disney, although very cool, isn't psychic. If you use different e-mail addys, blur out the code on the card, etc. there is absolutely no way they can find out who purchased the VMK items.

But hey, it was a nice attempt at getting people who don't know about how rare the Stitch stuff is to give you the cards for nothing.

Comment

There are two things wrong with this statement:

1. the person SELLING the item obviously doesn't play VMK, that's why they're SELLING their stuff for money instead of trading. So banning someone from VMK who doesn't play VMK doesn't make a bit of sense.

2. Disney, although very cool, isn't psychic. If you use different e-mail addys, blur out the code on the card, etc. there is absolutely no way they can find out who purchased the VMK items.

But hey, it was a nice attempt at getting people who don't know about how rare the Stitch stuff is to give you the cards for nothing.
                          Yes, I think I love you.
                          "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Well then Disney is gonna go on a Banning Rampage

Wow, I've been out of the loop since I banned VMK in my home. Apparently they now have a VMK dental kit!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/VMK-95-3D-Master...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Wow, I've been out of the loop since I banned VMK in my home. Apparently they now have a VMK dental kit!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/VMK-95-3D-Master...QQcmdZViewItem

HA! Funny! :lmao: But actually I wouldn't be surprised. I stopped VMK after I won the very first room competition they had about a month after they first started. It was starting to get run over by 10 year olds wanting virtual boyfriends and girlfriends. But the last straw for me was when I saw a "make-out" room...ugh and vomit!

Ta Da!

Comment

^^ Yeah i try and stay away from those.

Comment

nice attempt.. the best chance at anything is knowing people who are going and dont play... otherwise something like this backfires..

Why do you think I only have a golden teleporter set, because I'm not lucky to know anyone generous...

(then again, I do have a nice quality Doctor who series 2 DVD set... Thanks again...)

Comment

HA! Funny! :lmao: But actually I wouldn't be surprised. I stopped VMK after I won the very first room competition they had about a month after they first started. It was starting to get run over by 10 year olds wanting virtual boyfriends and girlfriends. But the last straw for me was when I saw a "make-out" room...ugh and vomit!
                                    You do have to navigate and avoid the obnoxious kids, but there are a fair number of fun loving adults on there (and nice squids). And they just added a new feature where you can turn off trade requests. I hope you'll give it another shot.
                                    Last edited by Shellyfish; 10-12-2006, 11:56 PM.

Comment

There may be those on MiceChat who will book a Disney vacation, receive the Stitch cards and have no interest in them. I don't blame barfownz a bit for asking them to forward their code cards to him. He's only asking those who have no use of an item to consider giving that item to someone who does have a use for it. Who's hurt by this transaction?

It shows initiative.
                                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                                      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Sounds like begging to me.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X