X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gigikay
    replied
    Re: $150 Disney Resort gift card?

Thank you all!!!!! And thanks for the reminder that I can use it with the AAA discount also.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

Originally posted by gigikay View Post
    We have booked rooms and tickets for 7 days in Feb. With this package we will receive a $150 gift card good for use at various food and merchandise locations throughout the resort. I have looked all over for a list of where this card is good for and can not find where we can use it. Does anyone know what locations we will be able to use this? Can we use it all at once? How does it work? Thanks for the help!!!!

You can use it anywhere at the DLR......shops, restaurants, etcetera.

Leave a comment:

• fidoprincess
    replied

Yes, good everywhere except the ovc since they can't take credit type cards. Warning about the gift card, seems like a good chunk of change but it magically disappears very quickly-lol. Seriously, we got one last year and spent it all in the first day just between lunch and dinner! "Free" money just goes quicker!

Remember too you can still use it in combination with any other discounts you might get like AAA or AP. For example, you go to Goofys and pay with the gift card, still show your AAA card and you get your 10% off.

Leave a comment:

• Monorail Man
    replied

Originally posted by goofygoof View Post
    does it have a visa or other card bank logo on it? or is it a internal card? i've gotten rebate type gift cards from other places that have the 'visa' logo and can use it anywhere
    It's an internal Disney gift card. Good at just about everywhere (except places that take Cash only, such as Outdoor Vending).

Leave a comment:

• goofygoof
    replied

does it have a visa or other card bank logo on it? or is it a internal card? i've gotten rebate type gift cards from other places that have the 'visa' logo and can use it anywhere

Leave a comment:

• gigikay
    replied

Thank you so much for the answers!!!

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

You should be able to use it anywhere in the Disneyland resort, including the hotels and DownTown Disney businesses.

We used ours at Build a Bear, LaBrea Bakery, Compass Books, and Sephora, as well as in the parks.

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• frecky
    replied

I have no idea, but you could probably always call and ask.

Leave a comment:

• barfownz
    replied

Emporium on Main Street i'm sure of.

Leave a comment:

• gigikay
    started a topic $150 Disney Resort gift card?

$150 Disney Resort gift card?

We have booked rooms and tickets for 7 days in Feb. With this package we will receive a $150 gift card good for use at various food and merchandise locations throughout the resort. I have looked all over for a list of where this card is good for and can not find where we can use it. Does anyone know what locations we will be able to use this? Can we use it all at once? How does it work? Thanks for the help!!!!

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X