Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions on auditioning as a face character.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Questions on auditioning as a face character.

Originally posted by miniLYN View Post
    well there are a few i thought might work, but meh i don't know.

i'm 5' so alice would be good. but i'm not sure if my face structure fits...

maybe mulan but from the ones i've seen at dland, i seem pretty small for that role.

snow white ?
    phocahontas ?

anything !

i acually thought i'd be a good violet from the incredibles, but they dont have face characters for them. =/
    I'm 5'2". From what I was told, for atomsphere, it's Alice, and that's it. If I'm wrong, someone can correct me.

Wendy isn't really walking around the parks. She's in Fantasmic, which is a seperate audition.

Us shorty's have a better chance with the fuzzies. A lot of them need to be our height.
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
    "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by MaryAnn in Wndrlnd View Post
      I'm 5'2". From what I was told, for atomsphere, it's Alice, and that's it. If I'm wrong, someone can correct me.

Wendy isn't really walking around the parks. She's in Fantasmic, which is a seperate audition.

Us shorty's have a better chance with the fuzzies. A lot of them need to be our height.
      oh i see.
      i always see wendy, peter pan, and alice in the morning greeting everyone.
      but yah she's not around the park much.
      sigpic

Comment

which roles can have some fat? I know some face characters that are a little chubby and are the cutest princesses? Anyone know. i think snow white is one and maybe belle (the dress hides it)

and wendy is around, now she's at aerial's grotto

Comment

Originally posted by jiminysgurl View Post
          which roles can have some fat? I know some face characters that are a little chubby and are the cutest princesses? Anyone know. i think snow white is one and maybe belle (the dress hides it)

and wendy is around, now she's at aerial's grotto
          whoa ! wendy's at ariels grotto noww ?? crazy. i love that place.

yeah i agree with the snow white chubbiness. i've noticed cinderella isn't that slender.
          sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X