Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Villains!!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Villains!!!

    Ok so I've seen Cruella, The Wicked Queen AND The Transformed Witch from Snow White, Jafar, The Big Bad Wolf, Ursula (in the parade), Captain Hook, etc....but besides from Fantasmic!, I have NEVER seen Maleficent! She is my FAVORITE Villain ever. I don't understand why she is never walking around. She is the best! I have heard of her walking around before but I have never seen her...why is this?!?!? Also, does anybody have any pictures of her from ANY of the Parks? I just want to see what she looks like in person...and not from Fantasmic or the Disneyland singalong video lol...
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

  • #2
    Re: The Villains!!!

    Here is a picture of her that we took at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party last year. The villians perform a cute dance number in front of the castle and then come down for photos and autographs. The other bad guy you don't see too often is the priest(?) from Hunchback.



    She stayed in character the whole time and did not have much to say. Her makeup was incredible.


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: The Villains!!!

      thats so awesome! omg i so have to see her! yeah i know what you mean...they need jugde frollo!
      *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: The Villains!!!

        anymore pictures of maleficent? keep posting them everyone! lol
        *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: The Villains!!!

          I started to try and take pictures of all the Disney Characters I see, and not from parades or shows either!

          Here's the villains that I've caught so far...

          Big Bad Wolf



          Captain Hook



          Cruella DeVil


          Judge Frollo




          Gideon


          Honest John



          Jafar


          Queen of Hearts



          Governor Ratcliffe



          Witch



          And the rare Stromboli



          Anyone else have Villains pictures? I'd like to see! Especially the ones I've missed!


          Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

          Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: The Villains!!!

            Wow, I'm kind of surprised that some of those are rubberheads. Until I remember that Entertainment doesn't have a lot of older men available to play face characters, so those villains are usually played by college girls.

            Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

            "It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: The Villains!!!

              LOL...the girl playing Cruella DeVil is WAY too pretty to play that character! :lol:

              Dang...the only villains I have seen walking around (not during Fantasmic!) are Captain Hook, Big Bad Wolf, Honest John & Gideon, the Queen of Hearts, Cruella (in DCA), the Evil Queen, the White Witch, & Jafar. I have also seen B'rer Bear & B'rer Fox...are they considered villains since they wanted to kill B'rer Rabbit?
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: The Villains!!!

                Great villian pictures!! Keep 'em coming.....
                "Happiness is a state of mind...." Walt Disney


                "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." Walt Disney



                thmar

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: The Villains!!!

                  Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                  I have also seen B'rer Bear & B'rer Fox...are they considered villains since they wanted to kill B'rer Rabbit?

                  Hehe, I think that certainly counts them as villains! I definitely love those Brer characters.

                  I don't think I've seen Hades anywhere though but on a parade.


                  Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                  Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                  http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: The Villains!!!

                    Originally posted by Experiment626 View Post
                    LOL...the girl playing Cruella DeVil is WAY too pretty to play that character! :lol:
                    I thought the same thing. She'd probably pass for a good Snow White.
                    The Armenian Genocide

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: The Villains!!!

                      Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                      Hehe, I think that certainly counts them as villains! I definitely love those Brer characters.
                      There you go!

                      http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                      www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                      http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: The Villains!!!

                        Cruella's from DCA and some are very old. Most I believe are from Fantasmic like the witch and Malificent. There's a chance of frolo being from the long gone Hunchback show at festival arena. some villians like hook, malificent, the wolf, and the witch look identical to the ones used for the Grim, Grinning, Ghosts sequence in the Disneyland Fun version of Disney's Sing Along Songs.

                        Hope this clears up any confusion of where the costumes might have come from.
                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                        -August 1st 2010

                        And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                        -August 2nd 2010

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: The Villains!!!

                          Speaking of villians, would you guys consider the woodsman from "Snow White" to be a villian? I mean, yes, he was ORDERED to kill Snow White by the Queen, but in the end couldn't do it. To me this shows that he has a heart and is in no way a villion.

                          The only reason I'm asking is because the Disney parks, for one reason or another, always put pins of him under the Villians section. It makes no sense to me, nor Robert.

                          ...Joe...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: The Villains!!!

                            Originally posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
                            To me this shows that he has a heart and is in no way a villion.



                            ...Joe...
                            :lol: What is a villion?
                            Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                            "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                            -August 1st 2010

                            And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                            -August 2nd 2010

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: The Villains!!!

                              Originally posted by JosephTNielsen View Post
                              Speaking of villians, would you guys consider the woodsman from "Snow White" to be a villian? I mean, yes, he was ORDERED to kill Snow White by the Queen, but in the end couldn't do it. To me this shows that he has a heart and is in no way a villion.

                              The only reason I'm asking is because the Disney parks, for one reason or another, always put pins of him under the Villians section. It makes no sense to me, nor Robert.

                              ...Joe...
                              Hmmm...I've never seen pins of the woodsman before. I too, do not consider him to be a villain. He didn't want to kill Snow White, nor did he actually do it. He was ordered to do it, but he could not find it in his own heart to do it.
                              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: The Villains!!!

                                Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
                                Cruella's from DCA and some are very old. Most I believe are from Fantasmic like the witch and Malificent. There's a chance of frolo being from the long gone Hunchback show at festival arena. some villians like hook, malificent, the wolf, and the witch look identical to the ones used for the Grim, Grinning, Ghosts sequence in the Disneyland Fun version of Disney's Sing Along Songs.

                                Hope this clears up any confusion of where the costumes might have come from.

                                Frollo was a face character in the Hunchback Festival of Fools show in Frontierland and it was always disappointing when the actor never had that really low rich voice to match.


                                Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                                Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: The Villains!!!

                                  I'm still waiting to see Ratigan.... HE'S NOT A RAT!!! JUST A VERY BIG MOUSE!!!
                                  Ghost Mickey Popcorn Bucket Mission? 10/14/10 SUCCESS! FINALLY!!!! :yea:

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: The Villains!!!

                                    I don't know if you would count the Mad Hatter as a villian but here is some pics of me with some of them. Sorry I don't know how to put pictures on here so here is a link to them.


                                    Yahoo! Photos - Photo 03 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 11 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 42 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 43 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 44 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 45 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 46 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 47
                                    Yahoo! Photos - Photo 58 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 59 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 88 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 89 Yahoo! Photos - Photo 112 Yahoo! Photos - 141 Brer Bear Yahoo! Photos - 142 Brer Fox

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: The Villains!!!

                                      Whoa, you got Lady Tremaine? I never seen her anywhere! Except a parade maybe... but I find that the parade versions never look like them.


                                      Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                                      Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: The Villains!!!

                                        Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                                        Whoa, you got Lady Tremaine? I never seen her anywhere! Except a parade maybe... but I find that the parade versions never look like them.
                                        I got her by luck. I just got done taking a picture of The Queen from Snow White and I was about to leave when I turn around there Cinderella,Fairy Godmother and Lady T. all came out the same time. So yeah I was lucky. I haven't seen her sends that time. I'm still looking for the step sister. I know I have seen them in the Parades but I do not count them cause to me that is different then see them walk out and talk.

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X