X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JerrodDRagon
    replied
    Re: Adventureland

Its too small. After 12 its always crowed thats why I go there at 9:30 and get a Indy fastpass, ride jungle cruise then move on to pirates then come back for Indy and so on...
    It would be cool if they could add a Aladdin ride but there's not enough space for the Q line.

Leave a comment:

• mrfantasmic
    replied

It would be better if Indy didn't have its Fastpass (soooon I hope!) That way, they could push the entrance to Indy back to the original spot (where the "Indy Time" board is now) That would free up that annoying bottleneck.
    And move the Bengal BBQ into Indy Outfitters, and smoosh that with the Billabong Store.

Leave a comment:

• Experiment626
    replied

Originally posted by peoplemover1 View Post
    I just have to say... I miss ADD!
    Are you talking about A Disney Dreamer, if so, what happened to him? Hasn't posted in a while, no?

As for this thread...Adventureland is cool. But like others have said, it gets too congested, the walkways are too small and the massive stroller parking lots in this land do not help.

Leave a comment:

• Druggas
    replied

Tough thread...........

Leave a comment:

• Walt Jr.
    replied

*Remembering when he got thread happy once* For me, Adventureland is too small for its ride potential.

no further replies?
    and please, stop with this further reply nonsense. This thread is not going to close after five minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Aladdin
    replied

Originally posted by Disneyland Lover 5 View Post
    no further replies?
    It's really annoying, not to mention rude to not give other people
    a chance to respond, give it a couple days!

Leave a comment:

• Coheteboy
    replied

Adventureland is a land that gives us the most bang for its buck.

Indiana Jones Adventure = Awesome.
    Jungle Cruise = Classic.
    Tiki Room = Nostalgic and still the original and untampered version
    Dole Whip = SOOO YUMMY
    Tarzan Treehouse = meh.. it's ok i guess.

I only did Aladdin's Oasis once when it became the storytime thing... and it was so-so. Of course I don't have kids so i can't honestly say if it's popular or not. I do miss the Tahitian Terrace.

If Adventureland was bigger, it would be great to see some Jungle Book dark ride love or even a Tarzan rollercoaster through the jungle. In my dreams...

Leave a comment:

• brad chowen
    replied

What no further replies ? Replies please! (just messing)

Do you realize how much space Kilamangaro Safaris takes up--It is probably bigger than all of Disneyland.

I'm starting to like this idea of expanding the Petting zoo ---Maybe they could turn all of Tom Sawyer's island into and petting zoo and have all the animals dressed like Pirates!

Leave a comment:

• TikiRoomLiz
    replied

I love the area music ... Bengal BBQ ... and Tiki Room!

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland Lover 5
    replied

Originally posted by Grumpy4 View Post
    Then it wouldn't be a cruise!

And SunnyG would get her petting zoo!:lol:
    You go!!!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• symbolic
    replied

I wish they would have made the Indians jones ride bigger like the concepts from the "art of disneyland", also I think if they added more swiss family robinson trees that would be cool and maybe zip lines. It would be cool if they made it bigger though, I agree with sunyG that it is to small, but one of my favorite areas.

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland Lover 5
    replied

Originally posted by peoplemover1 View Post
    ADD?

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy4
    replied

Yeah...it would be neat if they put something like the Jungle Cruise only on Safari Trucks, kinda like Kilimagaro Safaris in Animal Kingdom, but it probaly wouldn't haave real animals, and they might not be able to fit it...
    Then it wouldn't be a cruise!

And SunnyG would get her petting zoo!:lol:

Leave a comment:

• chadb14
    replied

Adventure Land is home to one of my favorite rides - Jungle Cruise - so I have to give Adventure Land 2 thumbs up (although it is a little small)!

Leave a comment:

• sunnygirl
    replied

You realy like to disagree with me...Adventureland is good, what would have happend if it wasn't there opening day? Where would we be today?

It's not about my like or dislike of agreeing with you. I just personally don't like Adventureland, and if I am not mistaken, your thread was asking what people thought of Adventureland. I was merely offering my opinion, champ. Now why don't you simmer down a little with the SunnyG bashing?

Leave a comment:

• peoplemover1
    replied

no further replies?

Leave a comment:

• Disneyland Lover 5
    replied

Originally posted by symbolic View Post
    I wonder what if anything they have planed for it? It would be nice if they added to it.
    Yeah...it would be neat if they put something like the Jungle Cruise only on Safari Trucks, kinda like Kilimagaro Safaris in Animal Kingdom, but it probaly wouldn't haave real animals, and they might not be able to fit it...

Leave a comment:

• thmar
    replied

I really like Adventureland also...but hey...I really like ALL the lands!!

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

no further replies?
    I know you're new here and your posts suggest you're a bit excited to post, but people will reply when they have a response to the discussion.

I saw you posted "no further replies" on more than one of your threads. Patience, grasshopper.

Leave a comment:

• clara
    replied

You realy like to disagree with me...Adventureland is good, what would have happend if it wasn't there opening day? Where would we be today?
    To me it sounded more like she just gave her opinion.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X