This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Question.

Is it possible for me to buy a ticket for Disneyland and then not use it until Friday? I might buy my mom's ticket for her tomorrow so she can use it Friday, skipping waiting in line to buy it. Does that work?

Re: Ticket Question.

yeah I think you have up to a year to use tickets. On the one day passes you have a while. but on the multi days once they have been activated you have thirteen days to use all of your days. I purchased tickets for my parents about 3 months ago and they aren't going until mid november to December.

Comment

Ok yeah I'm just buying her a one day ticket to Disneyland only.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
        Is it possible for me to buy a ticket for Disneyland and then not use it until Friday? I might buy my mom's ticket for her tomorrow so she can use it Friday, skipping waiting in line to buy it. Does that work?
        You can buy the tickets also at the Disney Store (I bought mine at Brea Mall) and the local Vons sells multi-day passes (but not single day passes- those are only at Disney Store).

My single day ticket from the Disney Store was valid from the day I bought it in mid-august and expired sometime in January (not a whole year).

I always buy my tickets in advance like that to avoid waiting in line... but you don't have to go all the way to Disneyland to buy them!

http://wendymacblogs.blogspot.com

Comment

Technically, we bought tickets months ahead, but through a travel agent. We had to redeem them when we got there, so it may be a different situation.
          I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

to bad you did not get the gay days tickets. they were mega cheap and you have until december to use them.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X