This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sourdough and you! (Merged)

I'm just a fan of bakeries. I even love the word "bakery".

If someone as funny as Colin Mochrie is involved in it, then all of my dreams have come true in some sort of baker's delight.

Well, all of my dreams except the one about the redhead and the dipping sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis View Post
      I'm just a fan of bakeries. I even love the word "bakery".

If someone as funny as Colin Mochrie is involved in it, then all of my dreams have come true in some sort of baker's delight.

Well, all of my dreams except the one about the redhead and the dipping sauce.

Yes the word bakery is alot of fun to say...as for misspelling the colin's name...im sorry. I Always hear Drew Carey say it and i never have time to watch the credits of Whos line. Has anyone caught Colin's recent fig newton commercialls? where hes dressed like a fairy? haha! funny! BAKERY!

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
      For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Originally posted by aaronpaulcustoms View Post
        Yes the word bakery is alot of fun to say...as for misspelling the colin's name...im sorry. I Always hear Drew Carey say it and i never have time to watch the credits of Whos line. Has anyone caught Colin's recent fig newton commercialls? where hes dressed like a fairy? haha! funny! BAKERY!
        It's an easy mistake, as he is often involved in much mockery.

In all honesty, I didn't know either, but I happened to look him up after reading this thread.

While I'm here....BAKERY!

Comment

Originally posted by Loomis View Post
          ...Well, all of my dreams except the one about the redhead and the dipping sauce.
          :lmao:

Back on topic: I actually wheedled Tool into stopping and going through it when we were at DCA Sunday night (though he almost sprinted for the exit when he saw Rosie on the screen :lol: ). I thought it was interesting, even though it would have been more so if we'd done it earlier, while they were still baking bread... not so interesting when all you have is a couple of guys washing the machines.
          "A bad day at Disneyland is better then a great day at work." ~ Max Fischer )

Comment

yay for the the dude...no not rosie the other dude.:lol: I usually just go in there for a snack.
            SUPPORT THE CM's!

Comment

I like the idea of having the tour conducted using video screens on the other side of the glass. Disney's used that technique before, and it works really well. However, it might be nicer if the presentation had a slightly faster pace.

I actually think Colin Mochrie and Rosie O'Donnell have a good chemistry with each other. All of their riffing seems natural and reasonably charming. But, what either of them have to do with sourdough bread is another question.

I don't understand how some people can say that they dislike or hate other people. Colin Mochrie and Rosie O'Donnell are both funny comedians, and all of their performances that I've seen are fairly entertaining.

Jeremy Irons' performance in "Seasons of the Vine" is solid. Whoopi Goldberg's portrayal of the goddess Califia in "Golden Dreams" is quite good. And, generally-speaking, the other film, video, and voice-over performers Disney selected for D.C.A. did well.

They're one aspect of the park for which I really don't have much criticism.

Comment

I don't care about Rosie, but I like Colin. But who cares, you get free bread, the only thing in the park that is free.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Espacie Montana View Post
                  I don't care about Rosie, but I like Colin. But who cares, you get free bread, the only thing in the park that is free.
                  Except the tortillas.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X