X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaronpaulcustoms
    replied
    Re: Sourdough and you!

YES! im sorry for the double thread everyone out there in micechat-land! Hopefully a helpful moderator or someone can merge the two? THANKS! COMCASTIC MY BUTT! (internet was too slow and it caused me to post 2 threads)

Leave a comment:

• Tom Chaney
    replied

There seems to be two threads on this subject. My reply is on the other one.

Leave a comment:

• SplashMoun10
    replied

Yay for Colin...Nay for Rosie
    --------Colin is hilarious on "Whose Line is it Anyways"

Leave a comment:

• Tom Chaney
    replied

I don't care for Rosie O'Donnell, but that's just a personal opinion. Her presence in the bakery doesn't enhance nor hurt my experience. I like Colin a lot! He's one of my favorites on "Who's Line..."

As an actor, I just wish it was me instead!

Leave a comment:

• aaronpaulcustoms
    replied
    Sourdough and you!

So who else thinks that it was a genius idea to have Rosie O'Donnell and Colin Mockery as spokespeople for sourdough bread? I think it was the best idea that Disney has ever come up with! NOT haha. but really...who thinks these 2 either make the "attraction" cool or ruin it for everyone...even that guy with the fanny pack that stands up agains the wall watching them make bread?

Leave a comment:

• SplashMoun10
    replied

Yay for Colin..Nay for Rosie
    ------Colin is hilarious in "Whose Line is it Anyways?"

Leave a comment:

• Hilsbro
    replied

I know I think it does...I think Rosie is horrible for being spokesperson for anything....now don't even get me started on Colin Mockery...he is not bad......so He is pretty funny.....but bread...he has better things he could have done

Leave a comment:

• aaronpaulcustoms
    started a topic Sourdough and you! (Merged)

Sourdough and you! (Merged)

So who else thinks that it was a genius idea to have Rosie O'Donnell and Colin Mockery as spokespeople for sourdough bread? I think it was the best idea that Disney has ever come up with! NOT haha. but really...who thinks these 2 either make the "attraction" cool or ruin it for everyone...even that guy with the fanny pack that stands up agains the wall watching them make bread?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X