This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a metup 5/8/05

Hey everyone is there a met This Sunday ??????
    :crazylegs

regis and kelly will be there, haha. i think they're taping at like 9 and 12 or 1:30. sorry forgot the times

Comment

You are reading my mind. I was just searching to see if a thread was already up.

There is a meet every Sunday at noon. Since so many people went to the park on Thursday and tomorrow is Mother's Day, we may not have many people show up. Even I may not be in the park until 5 or 6 pm. I believe that Al will be with his parents tomorrow, so he won't be at the meet either.

However, if you are already going to be in the park, stop by the hub at noon and see if anyone is there.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
      Save

Comment

Thanks......

Comment

hope to be there one of your meets beginning of June . If you see a guy with Disneyland Paris stuff it's me early June .
          HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

I don't know if there was a backup meet location today since the hub was taken over by Regis and Kelly, I was in the park and I know a few mods were in the park later in the day, Not Afraid, Evil Minion and InnerSpaceman. I'm sure there will be a lot more people next week, do we have a back up meeting spot on days like today when meeting in the hub is not possible?

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

Hi Crazy Legs,

Great to see you posting again. Sorry, we won't be there today, but I hope that you have a great time!

Take Care.

Comment

OooOOOO. I'm going in May on a Sunday, then.
                Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by DznyVan
                  Hi Crazy Legs,

Great to see you posting again. Sorry, we won't be there today, but I hope that you have a great time!

Take Care.

Thanks I hope all is well with you

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X