Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will The Events Of 5/4-5/5 Be On T.v. Or Dvd?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PanTheMan
    started a topic Will The Events Of 5/4-5/5 Be On T.v. Or Dvd?

Will The Events Of 5/4-5/5 Be On T.v. Or Dvd?

Just Wondering if with all the camera's and Celebs, Where will all of it end up? Will there be a T.V. Special? a DVD? Anyone know? :confused:

• robotpirates
    replied
    Originally posted by neuhickman79
    How does the same castle look that different in the 2 parks. Things don't get lost THAT much in translation.
    Cause it's Europe! They've got different plugs for Jeeb's sake.

Leave a comment:

• creamcityleo79
    replied
    I'm confused about this too...I thought it was Beauty and the Beast Castle. But, I guess the final authority is disney.com(well, disneylandparis.com) and it says Sleeping Beauty Castle. So, I think they've got us all confused. How does the same castle look that different in the 2 parks. Things don't get lost THAT much in translation.

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    Originally posted by MinionLumbo
    for one, he said he was standing in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle
    but I thought it was the Sleeping Beauty Castle?? :confused: oh man i'm so confused now.

Leave a comment:

• MinionLumbo
    replied
    Originally posted by drnilescrane
    (I couldn't understand a word the French man said!).
    for one, he said he was standing in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle

Leave a comment:

• drnilescrane
    replied
    I wish they made the global link-up thing more of an event rather than a 30 second pre-recoded message from Paris, Tokyo and Honkers (I couldn't understand a word the French man said!). At least they didn't stuff up the WDW one.

Leave a comment:

• Wotan
    replied
    I bet it gets folded into whatever coverage comes out on the actual 7/17th; which more than likely would be some sort of ABC special. I would suspect they'd show some of the 5/5 footage (as if it was "real") as well as footage of the new additions to DLR, WDW, DLP, TDL, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Pizzapants
    replied
    Yeah! I want a copy of these "i wasn't able to attend" events!

Leave a comment:

• disneylover4ever
    replied
    Just a guess but my money is on a dvd. But..... if Walt was alive it would without a doubt be a tv special!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X