Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pineapplewhip's 10/15/06 photo update!

So, I actually had some free time out of my busy schedule to have the pleasure to go see the resort (kind of feels weird to say that) on Sunday.

Huh?

Okay, the past few times I've been to PotC, I've seen a wobbly sword...maybe some idiot thought it was funny to finally break the poor thing. Either way, I hope they fix the sign soon

By request of Frogerto, here's a picture of myself and my boyfriend (startours4ever):

We were taking pictures in line and the lady behind us was nice enough to offer to take a picture of us She and her girls won stuff from Year of a Million Dreams, too (the lanyards).

Barbossa was free from the covers again, and looking much better than before I might add.

Funny, he's been scratched out again. I'm wondering if it was even painted over (it was his foot, right?), or maybe the culprit came back to continue their protesting.

Poor Barbossa.

Later my boyfriend and I went on the Jungle Cruise, and had the pleasure to have Javier as our skipper. He was really funny, and if you visit the Disneyland often, I think you'll find his jokes refreshing

Of course, there were duckies...

(Sorry the picture is blurry.)

I didn't manage to get a shot of it, but I saw the most hilarious thing...about 3-4 ducks were just sitting and bathing on top of one of the hippos...one was even standing up as the hippo raised up to attack

Later we went on Roger Rabbit...

Out of all the pictures that I took, this one was my favorite Redheads rock. I dyed my hair red twice and my friends loved it, but my family hated it. So I'm back being a blonde.

I promised to take a picture of the Matterhorn sundae at Carnation Cafe. Yes, it's on thew dessert menu. That's the only old-school mountain they have on there.

The Matterhorn sundae is absolutely wonderful (oh, so is there half sandwich and soup special ^_^). If you have two very hungry people, then get it. If you're not as hungry because you've already had an actual meal, I suggest one or two more people should help you.

*tear* Isn't it beautiful?

Yes, half of the top is whipped cream. Disgustingly delicious!

There's vanilla, strawberry and chocolate ice cream in there.

Guys, seriously, you have to try this thing at least once in your life. Go. NOW!

You're probably all wondering why I don't have a picture of a dole whip in this update.

To be honest, this has been the second trip in a row where I've gone without one. I keep feeling sick after I eat (the last picture should be an obvious explanation lol).

So my goal for my next trip is to have one again. I do miss them.

This was my firtst attempt at a photo update, so I hope you all enjoyed it
    Last edited by pineapplewhipaddict; 10-16-2006, 09:12 PM. Reason: for everyone's favorite Froggy

Re: pineapplewhip's 10/15/06 photo update!

Oh that Matterhorn sundae looks absolutely delicious. Once I get back to Disneyland I have to try it. -licks lips- Thanks for sharing those photos!

Comment

thank you!

-Very nice indeed, I think I gained a pound or two just by looking at that Matterhorn sundae!
      Tikiforum.com - A new community dedicated to Tiki culture

Comment

Wow, wow wow! I have never seen a photo update from you, but this was worth the wait! You must have a great camera - the jungle cruise, roger rabbit, and matterhorn sundae pictures were gallery suitable. Thank you!

One thing missing, however, where was the picture of pineapplewhip and her companion?

Comment

I think i'm gonna go to the supermarket and make my own matterhorn sundae!

Thanks for the update!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Thanks for the GREAT report!

I know where I'm going to have dessert when I'm at the Park during Thanksgiving week!

Looks mmmmm good!!!

Comment

hey really good report and what's new...since i live i san jose and cannot see these things that often thanx

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

OMG The ice cream picture ALONE was worth this report! Awesome! THanks so much!

Ta Da!

Comment

I want the Pumpkin Cheescake!

The Matterhorn thing is a meal and a half! But looks yummy!
                  Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                  it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Awesome photos! I liked the Jessica Rabbit one with your quote!
                    -Jack :geek:
                    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Thank you so much for sharing these photo's. I'm loving the Barbossa picture. He's my favorite!!!
                      Katie :yea:
                      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Mmmm!!
                        thanks for the update!!!
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Awesome photos!

Comment

Great pics!
                            The icecream looks wonderfully decadent!

Comment

Thanks for the pics of the Matterhorn Sundae.

I applaude the dedication to your trip report by ordering the Sundae just to supply us with the pics.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Great pictures!!! That sundae looks way too good!!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

delicious update.. thanks for sharing

Comment

That Sundae looks delicious, thanks for the photos. I saw that Barbossa was back last night. The menu looks scrumdidlyumpsous! :ap:
                                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Thank you all so much! I'm glad you're enjoying my pictures! ^_^

Yes, I had to get the sundae. I had to repeat this to my boyfriend several times hehe.

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                                      Wow, wow wow! I have never seen a photo update from you, but this was worth the wait! You must have a great camera - the jungle cruise, roger rabbit, and matterhorn sundae pictures were gallery suitable. Thank you!

One thing missing, however, where was the picture of pineapplewhip and her companion?
                                      By request, I have editted the update to include a picture of us from the trip

Comment

Aawww you guys are cute!
                                        Excellent photo update!
                                        "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X