This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APs have gone up

After receiving in the mail a notice to renew by mail or online for $329 ($20 off the $349 price) I went online to check it out. Apparently renewals are $339 ($20 off $359). Guess who's renewing by mail

(ps, that's the premium price, I didn't look at the others)

Re: APs have gone up

Wow...every years they raise it another $20...its rediculus. Disneyland is not poor.

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

WOW!!!! no suprise there....

Comment

Wasn't this increase about a month ago? Or did they do it yet again?

Ta Da!

Comment

wow

looks like aniko's not gettin a pass for '07 ... dad just broke the news that i have to pay for my pass from now on

thanks disney!!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
            oh, I thought it was new. I bought mine for 349 a year ago, got an ad maybe a month (I don't think it was that long to be honest, maybe 3 weeks) ago for 349 (but $20 off of that). But the price today was 359 discounted to 339. Perhaps this was old news to you, but new to me. Plus, I'm not too thrilled at the fact they are trying to jack the price up on me after SENDING ME A LETTER WITH THE LOWER PRICE first.
            Anyhoo, seeing a difference between 2 closely mailed mailers made me think this was a new increase. It could very well be the one you're talking about. I know my BF renewed last month at the old price.

Comment

if it's a recent and dated letter and you bring it in / include it in your mail renewal form, you might get the price listed on it.

Comment

NOOOO!!!!

I've never had an AP.. looks like.. it's gonna take a long time before I'll ever get one..

I am.. however.. taking donations.. hahaha.. just kidding...

DISNEYLAND: It even makes science geeks look cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
                  Yep, the increase was back in Sept. Luckily, those who got the mailers recently can still renew at the old price.
                  If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by SplashMoun10 View Post
                    Wow...every years they raise it another $20...its rediculus. Disneyland is not poor.
                    It only went up $10.
                    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Let's take up a collection for Jay Rasulo, so he won't have to be homeless on the street...Oh wait, it looks like we're already doing that!

You mean having the prices raised isn't one of those million dreams we all might get?

--Barry
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

i didn't have to renew by mail. I still got the $20 discount when I renewed last year and I renewed at the park. You just have to renew 30 days before it expires.
                        FIRST DLR TRIP - 1981

FIRST DLP TRIP - March 1997

FIRST WDW TRIP - May/June 2006

FIRST HKDL TRIP - 2016?

FIRST TDLR TRIP - 2017?

FIRST SHDL TRIP - 2019?

Comment

Originally posted by indyIluvu View Post
                          i didn't have to renew by mail. I still got the $20 discount when I renewed last year and I renewed at the park. You just have to renew 30 days before it expires.
                          actually, to clarify, you have all the way until your pass expires to renew. you can renew up to 30 days before

Comment

Just in case some of you aren't clear, the price increase is NOT because Disney is trying to squeeze you for more money.

The price increase is to make it so more and more of you CANNOT afford to get one.

Comment

Well, there goes my entire tax refund!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve DeGaetano View Post
                                Just in case some of you aren't clear, the price increase is NOT because Disney is trying to squeeze you for more money.

The price increase is to make it so more and more of you CANNOT afford to get one.
                                And this is fine with me. They should raise it to over $400 if you ask me. If it means the park being a little less crowded, I'm willing to pay.

Comment

NNNOOOO!!! I hate it when prices go up. I understand why, but I still hate it.

Comment

See coming from being in Phoenix the last 6 years I have a problem with AP price hikes :/ They're pricing them for the locals who'll be there every other day during the year. With how much use people get out of these things, they'll probably become comparable in price to WDW's eventually even though wdw has more parks, etc. Meanwhile people not living next door and don't go as much have to pay right along if they want to keep their pass. The cheaper passes aren't much help because anytime they come into town it's probably a blockout season.

It's for that reason I wish Disney'd do like a 10-day, 20-day, 30-day pass that didn't expire for a year and didn't have blockout days, and kept in line with prices for an AP that wouldn't be there on a weekly basis.

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                                      It's for that reason I wish Disney'd do like a 10-day, 20-day, 30-day pass that didn't expire for a year and didn't have blockout days, and kept in line with prices for an AP that wouldn't be there on a weekly basis.
                                      I like this idea, too. I'd love to buy 10 days' worth and use them over a 4-year period. (My idea would be to have them never expire.)

Comment

They'd need to expire after a year or i'd buy me some now and use them 20 years from now when the price is way more expensive for a 1-day pass heh.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X