Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Everyone!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi Everyone!!

    WOW!!! we have been SO busy! we have been going NON-STOP LOL LOL LOL
    Yesterday we went on a Los Angeles sightseeing tour and got to see bruce Willis who was having his handprints put outside the Chinese theatre! That was the only time we haven't been to Disney all day LOL LOL.
    As you know, we have met wolfy and tinkermonkey, I also spend the day with some online friends from womans day magazine message boards.
    My kids are more interested in the 'running areas' (TSI, Tarzan's treehouse, the canoes, the boats) and my son LOVES the train. we have done alot of the "kid" stuff, like had our hair done at the princesses faire. Today both kids got to play musical chairs with Alice, the mad hatter, and cruella de vil.
    Us poor adults have only been on pirates, HM, Splash, and BTMRR ONCE LOL LOL LOL. jr tassie LOVES star tours, so we have been on that quite a few times.
    The only time we went into DCA was this afternoon for Block party bash.
    We have dinner plans for thurdsay evening, Ariles grotto on friday and then Mickeys Halloween Treat friday night, before heading off to Princess buttercup on the weekend.


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

  • #2
    Re: Hi Everyone!!

    Originally posted by tassie View Post
    Yesterday we went on a Los Angeles sightseeing tour and got to see bruce Willis who was having his handprints put outside the Chinese theatre! That was the only time we haven't been to Disney all day LOL LOL.
    They must do that JUST for the Australians, Tassie. When I was there almost this time last year, Johnny Depp was the man of the moment. Nice timing!

    Good to hear you are having a blast, and we expect lots of photos on your return to 'civilisation'.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hi Everyone!!

      Sounds like you are having an excellent vacation!
      A signature should go here.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hi Everyone!!

        Sorry for Bruce Willis, we had scheduled a meeting with Tom Hanks for you, but he had to wash his hair.
        sigpic

        This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hi Everyone!!

          Tassie - I've tried to reach you by PM, and will try again. Sounds like you've had a great time so far!!!

          --Barry
          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hi Everyone!!

            Glad you are enjoying your vacation. Keep having fun.
            Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

            Thank You Poisonedapples

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hi Everyone!!

              Oh Tassie - tell me you have TONS of pictures of the Jr. Miss Tassie all done up from the Princess Faire! I couldn't get Tink in there at all - she would have rather sat and tried to be picked again for Jedi Academy!! Of course, on our last day we walked by the Fantasy Land Theater and she said "what's that?" I told her and she asked if we could do it!! As if!! You saw us on Sunday -- CRAZY times were had that day...

              I'm glad to hear you got some fun in LA - enjoy the rest of your Disney days!! Hope to see you in November!!

              ps - tell Jr. Miss that Tink says "hi!"
              I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

              "Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
              then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"
              * * *

              :love:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hi Everyone!!

                It sounds like you are having fun in the U.S!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hi Everyone!!

                  HI tassie miss you at mice chat.. but glad you and your family are having a great time (boy girl you will need a vacation to recover from your vacation).... remmeber to call me when you know when you are coming to vegas ok...

                  Friends for life

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hi Everyone!!

                    Originally posted by tassie View Post
                    WOW!!! we have been SO busy! we have been going NON-STOP LOL LOL LOL
                    Yesterday we went on a Los Angeles sightseeing tour and got to see bruce Willis who was having his handprints put outside the Chinese theatre! That was the only time we haven't been to Disney all day LOL LOL.
                    As you know, we have met wolfy and tinkermonkey, I also spend the day with some online friends from womans day magazine message boards.
                    My kids are more interested in the 'running areas' (TSI, Tarzan's treehouse, the canoes, the boats) and my son LOVES the train. we have done alot of the "kid" stuff, like had our hair done at the princesses faire. Today both kids got to play musical chairs with Alice, the mad hatter, and cruella de vil.
                    Us poor adults have only been on pirates, HM, Splash, and BTMRR ONCE LOL LOL LOL. jr tassie LOVES star tours, so we have been on that quite a few times.
                    The only time we went into DCA was this afternoon for Block party bash.
                    We have dinner plans for thurdsay evening, Ariles grotto on friday and then Mickeys Halloween Treat friday night, before heading off to Princess buttercup on the weekend.
                    That means your last day in town is on Friday? Pray for no wind - unless you got a chance to see the "Remember..." fireworks last weekend, that's the only chance. I have to get down there this weekend since it's been two months plus (an eternity...) The only problem with going down there on a Friday afternoon is a 60-mile trip turns into a three hour ordeal.

                    You have made time for the Atmosphere Talent and the Shows, right? Billy Hill and the Hillbillies, etc.

                    Originally posted by Loomis View Post
                    Good to hear you are having a blast, and we expect lots of photos on your return to 'civilisation'.
                    Ahem... Are you trying to make trouble here, boyo? There's Small Town Civilization, Big City Civilization, and Major Metropolitan Area Civilization.

                    Each has it's good points and it's bad points, and don't you forget it. :rules: Small towns roll up the sidewalks at 5 PM, MMA's you can get practically anything you need or want, all night long, 24/7/365. Small towns you need to order car parts, MMA's have the regional warehouses.

                    Small towns have a 9-hole miniature golf course and a 4-lane bowling alley, one market and a bar with a three-piece band on the weekends. :shy: MMA's have Disneyland and DCA, Knott's, Universal Studios, Magic Mountain, Hollywood Bowl, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Orange County Performing Arts Centre, Dodger Stadium, Angels Stadium, The L.A. Memorial Colliseum... :yea: (I could go on here for three pages single-spaced and not even scratch the surface - but you get the idea.)

                    --<< Bruce >>--
                    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hi Everyone!!

                      yay!!!!! We have a laptop!! woo hoo!! i'm BACK!!! LOL LOL LOL


                      Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                      Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                      "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                      Charles M. Schulz
                      Originally Posted by MWalton
                      :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hi Everyone!!

                        Originally posted by tassie View Post
                        yay!!!!! We have a laptop!! woo hoo!! i'm BACK!!! LOL LOL LOL

                        WHERE DID YOU GET THE LAP TOP FROM? and how did you get internet access.. yes i am soooooooo nosey.. LOL:lol:

                        Friends for life

                        Comment

                        Get Away Today Footer

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X