Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Hill Show - how early to get seats?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Hill Show - how early to get seats?

Is the Billy Hill show one where you can show up at show time and get a seat or do you need to be 15 - 30 minutes early?
    Thanks!
    Be Nice or Leave

Re: Billy Hill Show - how early to get seats?

Originally posted by PrincessLeia View Post
    Is the Billy Hill show one where you can show up at show time and get a seat or do you need to be 15 - 30 minutes early?
    Thanks!
    Usually you can show up at show time and get a seat upstairs in the balcony. To get the good seats, (the front boxes or the downstairs tables), however, you should get there 15-30 minutes earlier.

Comment

Thanks Froggy! (can I call you that?)
      Be Nice or Leave

Comment

You can certainly call me Froggy! And I love your name - I'm shocked that wasn't already taken - it's a great name!

Comment

Comment

If you want to make it a lunch stop, show up about 30 minutes early. The line to get food is always long and continues past the show's start time. If the line looks too long when you get there, try buying your food at the Stage Door Cafe, which is located out the doors of the Golden Horseshoe and to the right. It appears to have the same menu as GH and the line just might be shorter.

What? Me a Billy Hill fan? What gave it away? Yeah, I love the big BH and I hope you will, too. I've heard that the first show of the day is the liveliest so try that one.

Comment

Originally posted by missmonkey View Post
              If you want to make it a lunch stop, show up about 30 minutes early. The line to get food is always long and continues past the show's start time. If the line looks too long when you get there, try buying your food at the Stage Door Cafe, which is located out the doors of the Golden Horseshoe and to the right. It appears to have the same menu as GH and the line just might be shorter.

What? Me a Billy Hill fan? What gave it away? Yeah, I love the big BH and I hope you will, too. I've heard that the first show of the day is the liveliest so try that one.
              Isn't/Didn't the refurb convert to an ice cream only menu? I know there was to be some change.

A Bientot.
              Remember
              What the dormouse said
              Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

I also vouch for the 30 mins early time. You can usually get great seats coming this early.

Comment

Originally posted by ralfrick View Post
                  Isn't/Didn't the refurb convert to an ice cream only menu? I know there was to be some change.

A Bientot.
                  When I was there 2 weeks ago, the Stage Door Cafe's menu was the same as GH.
                  "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                    When I was there 2 weeks ago, the Stage Door Cafe's menu was the same as GH.
                    They both are pretty much the same place. Sharing a kitchen and such.

Comment

Originally posted by ralfrick View Post

A Bientot.
                      They added ice cream sundaes to the menu and made a physical change to the bar. Adding a lower HC portion.

I get there about half an hour early to get the best seats - up stair just to the right of the control consul.
                      Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                      How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
                      Originally posted by steamboatpete
                      Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

It takes searching but we can find a good seat 5 minutes before the show!
                        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Thanks everyone, we'll shoot for 30 min. early
                          Be Nice or Leave

Comment

I would also recommend going 30 minutes early---one person in line to buy food and everyone else saves the table. It is worth it---the show is a hoot!! lol

I SURVIVED MICECHAT'S GUMBALL RALLY AT DISNEYLAND, SEPTEMBER 30, 2006!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X