X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job Listing: Sith positions now available at Disneyland

Disneyland Resort --- DISNEYLAND Resort

Title:
    Darth VaderStar Wars characterwww.disneyauditions.com or call the JOBLINE (800) 766-0888.

==============================================

Disneyland Resort --- DISNEYLAND Resort

Title:
    Darth MaulStar Wars characterwww.disneyauditions.com or call the JOBLINE (800) 766-0888.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Re: Job Listing: Sith positions now available at Disneyland

I was going to forward this to Derek and see if he wanted to apply, but he doesn't quite reach the height requirements. Poor thing :::hands Derek a "I'm too short to be Darth Vader" sticker:::::
    Katie :yea:
    Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
    :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

thats pretty tall for maul he is only 5'4" in the movie....
      The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        thats pretty tall for maul he is only 5'4" in the movie....
        Talk about your forced perspective...

=)

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

lol yeah I have met the guy he is short as heck! me 6'2" I tower over him! If only I was tall enough I would try out for Vader but oh well!
          The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Now that is pretty cool

<--- strangely wishes she were a man

Ta Da!

Comment

Originally posted by claribella View Post
              Now that is pretty cool

<--- strangely wishes she were a man
              :lol:
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

My poor hubby, he's two inches to short to be Darth Vader and 4 inches to tall to be Darth Maul. Yet another dream unfulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalCastle View Post
                  My poor hubby, he's two inches to short to be Darth Vader and 4 inches to tall to be Darth Maul. Yet another dream unfulfilled.

OOO! ZING! Witty you are.
                  "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary-wise; what it is it wouldn't be, and what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? " - Alice

"If his brain's ran down, how can he talk?" - Jack Pumpkinhead
                  "It happens to people all the time, Jack." - Dorothy

"It seems the words on my mug are right: 'It is hard to soar with Eagles when you work with Turkeys.'" - Sam the Eagle

Comment

Darth Maul is only 5'4"? How do you get that information. **Cough**Star Wars Geek**Cough** ...

Sounds cool although I'm not the right height for either. And the "Athletic Build" thing is questionable at the moment.

Comment

Holy Sith! That's cool.

Comment

Sith Happens.
                        Growing older is manditory
                        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

A little off topic but why has Disney been doing a lot of non-disney things!

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                            A little off topic but why has Disney been doing a lot of non-disney things!

All those Disney things he composed while he's alive? Since he passed on he's decomposing.
                            Growing older is manditory
                            Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I know the perfect person to tell this about. He loves star wars and is the right height and build. He is going to roll when I show him this. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
                                All those Disney things he composed while he's alive? Since he passed on he's decomposing.

star wars is not disney! Disney is screwing walt over.

Comment

Cool...that means im taller than darth maul! neat-o! For the record i dont normally say "neat-o"

SUPPORT THE CMs

sigpic
                                  For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Comment

Personally, I would hate to be dressed ion black on very hot days PLUS wearing that helmet! I get dizzy enough wearing that vioce changer mask of Darth Vader, lol! Anyone who audtions for Darth Vader I wish them the best of luck and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! Confession: I, too am a nerd for Star Wars, lol!

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post

star wars is not disney! Disney is screwing walt over.
                                      You're 19 years too late. Star Tours broke through the Disney-only wall a long time ago.

And I hardly think Disney is screwing Walt over by having a few Star Wars characters and a ride in the park. They might be fudging themeing to varying degrees, but not "screwing Walt over"

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I should drive down right now. Vader here I come!
                                        There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                                        -Dr. Strange

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X