This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How have crowds been this week?

I haven't heard too many complaints about this week. But how have the crowds been so far (compared to last week)?

Re: How have crowds been this week?

Today crowds were nonexistant. Everything I went on was basically a walk-on, and that includes Space Mountain, Indy, Haunted Mansion Holiday, Pirates, etc...
    Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

That is refreshing to hear.

Comment

I concur! Zero lines I hope its good for the weekend! Any predictions on crowds for the weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by bonofiededge View Post
          I hope its good for the weekend!
          Don't worry, it won't be. There is never a weekend where there is light crowds.

Comment

Tuesday was pretty quiet as well. I think the longest wait we had for anything was Space Mountain, and I think that was something like 20 minutes if I'm not mistaken.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Ok, now pretend to be forecasters.

How do you guys think Friday/Saturday will be?

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                Ok, now pretend to be forecasters.

How do you guys think Friday/Saturday will be?
                pretty busy my dear.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                  pretty busy my dear.

Frecky, why do you have to ruin everything? I will now have to cry myself to sleep.

Comment

Frecky, why do you have to ruin everything? I will now have to cry myself to sleep.
                    Ok I lied. It will be fairly empty and Ill be there.
                    "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by frecky View Post
                      Ok I lied. It will be fairly empty and Ill be there.

Sweet, I will be wearing this, so you know who to look for:

Comment

Sweet, I will be wearing this, so you know who to look for:

I hope I can find you, thats a popular outfit out here.

Comment

Well, that size is for a six year old, and some may consider the outfit "Snug" or 'Form Fitting' but I just think it gives you a ticket to the gun show.

Comment

Well, that size is for a six year old, and some may consider the outfit "Snug" or 'Form Fitting' but I just think it gives you a ticket to the gun show.
                            ....................yeah I got nothing.

Comment

On Sunday, October 22, the crowds were awful!! Very difficult to get around with so many people---seemed to have a lot of tourists, and all the neighboring hotels/motels seemed to be full. I know that they had the halloween thing at DCA, but that was 7:30-11:30pm..

Comment

i agree, sunday was brutal. maybe i'm spoiled cause we always come during the weeks in the off season, but i have to say thats the most crowded i've ever seen DL/DCA during my trips. i hope today and the next 3 days are more sane, while we're here (typing this from our room at the GCH)

Comment

Just went to the park yesterday (Sun oct.22) and it was packed! 90 min For Splash Mont. 60 min for HM and 25 Min for the pooh ride!!! witch to my suprise is walk on all the time!! Well guess not. Im thinking it was packed B/C the mickey halloween treat was that night at DCA.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                                  MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Let's see. Wednesday the 18th, great! Thursday, still pretty good although the late early entry didn't do much for me - longer lines in FL than non-early entry days. Friday, pretty busy (in DL -DCA not bad) after noon but FPs picked up earlier made the evening pleasant. Saturday, I though it was summer once again. Sunday morning, spent at DCA and walked on everything until noon. Got a feeling Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are the best bet for low crowds - kind of a duh! statement but oh well.

Comment

thursday was real nice...friday was great in the A.M., but busy in the afternoon, and saturday was pretty bad...i thought this was the "off-season"?
                                      Did you know that 87% of spoken statistics are made up on the spot?

Comment

Saturday night was an absolute zoo. Hard to move around in ROA and the Plaza around showtime. 30 minute wait at Indiana Jones if you walked in at 11:58 pm!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X