This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News: Local tour guide offers "Disneyland Downtown Tours"

I'm baffled as to how they see all this and Disneyland in a short tour, but here's the news story anyway:

http://www.laist.com/archives/2006/1...town_tours.php

If one were to take a tour of LA, there are a few that we would recommend, but we'd be hard pressed to find anything as entertaining and as unique as Charles Phoenix's Downtown tour as he compares Chinatown, Union Station, Clifton's, Olvera Street, and other downtown locales with Disneyland.

And souveniers? A puppet show? Huh?

Re: News: Local tour guide offers "Disneyland Downtown Tours"

Thanks for the link, Frogberto. I'm going from memory here but I recall a thread here within the last few months, I believe involving a tour of downtown LA and its links to Disney...
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Met him at one of the SHAG/Disneyland merchandise/lithograph events. He is, to say the least, quite a character.

Comment

thanks, Frogberto! That tour sure sounds interesting... Too bad about the Clifton's
        closing down (except for one). Used to be a thing-to-do when going to LA
        back in the 70s for my family.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X