Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

    www.disneyland.com/ap (and log in)

    Check under special offers...

    Napa Rose

    Annual Passholder ExclusiveGranville's Steak House, Yamabuki, or The Vineyard RoomTo register, please visit this page on November 5, 2006.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

    Thanks for the heads up, Darkbeer!

    Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

      Thanks also, DarkBeer. I would love to see this event for what would be the first time in 25 years for me. But I wouldn't want to do it without some sort of reserved seating. I hope to be there this year!

      --Barry
      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

        So does the price include dinner?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

          I'm there this year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

            Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
            So does the price include dinner?
            The Original Post prices includes the Dinner, dessert and a reserved seat to the CP.

            They do not include admission to the park, that has to be bought seperately....
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

              Hi, I have never gone to a Candlelight Processional, but am thinking of doing it this year. Where does the actual Processional take place? And can you get tickets without the dinner package, or do you just have to go early and reserve seats?

              Thanks!

              -Alisa

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

                Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                Thanks for the heads up, Darkbeer!
                Ditto.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

                  Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                  The Original Post prices includes the Dinner, dessert and a reserved seat to the CP.

                  They do not include admission to the park, that has to be bought seperately....
                  Wow then I'm there with the $50 set up.. I just wish I knew the who the speaker is!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

                    Is it taking place in town square or fantasyland theater this year?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

                      Originally posted by Fantasmic! View Post
                      Hi, I have never gone to a Candlelight Processional, but am thinking of doing it this year. Where does the actual Processional take place? And can you get tickets without the dinner package, or do you just have to go early and reserve seats?

                      Thanks!

                      -Alisa
                      The only way he General Public can get tickets is by purchasing a Dinner package.

                      Disney does distribute some tickets to a select group of VIP's and sponsors, plus some performers get tickets for family and friends.

                      So if you do not get a ticket, you can wait for a few seats (obstructed view) that are first come, first serve, or a standing room area behind the seats. This area is very popular, and people gather early, but it is hard to enforce who was first until after the second parade of the day (which is held early to allow set-up of the seats in Town Square.)

                      The Actual Processional starts by the First Aid area, walks up Main Street, then uses the entire Main Street Train Station as the stage for the actual reading of the Christmas Story, and the Choir performing.

                      The Train Station starts using one of the exit stairs as its entrance on Friday to allow for the setup of the Stage in the entrance area.

                      Then the train stops running during the performances to not interupt the music.

                      Here is an Photo Album featuring last year's CP....

                      http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1014738
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

                        Originally posted by almandot View Post
                        Is it taking place in town square or fantasyland theater this year?
                        No way it will be held in the Fantasyland Theater this year, very few seats remain in the area.

                        It will require a new place for the choir to gather and practice. Last Year, they performed at Town Square, but did a few rehearsals in the Fantasyland Theater.
                        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

                          Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                          The only way he General Public can get tickets is by purchasing a Dinner package.

                          Disney does distribute some tickets to a select group of VIP's and sponsors, plus some performers get tickets for family and friends.

                          So if you do not get a ticket, you can wait for a few seats (obstructed view) that are first come, first serve, or a standing room area behind the seats. This area is very popular, and people gather early, but it is hard to enforce who was first until after the second parade of the day (which is held early to allow set-up of the seats in Town Square.)

                          The Actual Processional starts by the First Aid area, walks up Main Street, then uses the entire Main Street Train Station as the stage for the actual reading of the Christmas Story, and the Choir performing.

                          The Train Station starts using one of the exit stairs as its entrance on Friday to allow for the setup of the Stage in the entrance area.

                          Then the train stops running during the performances to not interupt the music.

                          Here is an Photo Album featuring last year's CP....

                          http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/1014738

                          Great, thanks for the info! One last question - I have an AP, but my boyfriend doesn't. Can I purchase a ticket for him to go to this event (obviously, assuming he would purchase a ticket to actually get into Disneyland for the day), even though he himself isn't a passholder? Thanks for all the great pictures!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

                            Originally posted by Fantasmic! View Post
                            Great, thanks for the info! One last question - I have an AP, but my boyfriend doesn't. Can I purchase a ticket for him to go to this event (obviously, assuming he would purchase a ticket to actually get into Disneyland for the day), even though he himself isn't a passholder? Thanks for all the great pictures!
                            Yes, passholders can buy tickets for everyone in their group, even other non-passholders.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Disneyland.com now lists the Candlelight Processional info and prices

                              I'm dreaming of a white christmas






                              ~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                              ~

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X