Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

    Three odd recent incidences at Junior Chef. Firstly we caught a kid LICKING SUGAR OFF THE BAKING COUNTER while his parents watched and laughed. Same counter raw eggs are spilled on every day. Sigh.

    Secondly for some outlandish reason two kids screeched with terror when I stepped out of the prep room in front of them. Oh yes, flee before me!!! MUAHAHA..ahem.

    Thirdly we had a kid crack an egg on his head. Raw egg splorched down over his face. Mind you we do try to keep the wee ones well in hand..but at best there's only four of us and up to twenty of them! Usually only three of us to boot. And you know how good kids are at doing something faster than anyone can react. I certainly know. OH how I know.

    and now back to our regularly scheduled program.
    sigpic"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!"

  • #2
    Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

    Originally posted by Flour Girl View Post
    Three odd recent incidences at Junior Chef. Firstly we caught a kid LICKING SUGAR OFF THE BAKING COUNTER while his parents watched and laughed. Same counter raw eggs are spilled on every day. Sigh.

    Secondly for some outlandish reason two kids screeched with terror when I stepped out of the prep room in front of them. Oh yes, flee before me!!! MUAHAHA..ahem.

    Thirdly we had a kid crack an egg on his head. Raw egg splorched down over his face. Mind you we do try to keep the wee ones well in hand..but at best there's only four of us and up to twenty of them! Usually only three of us to boot. And you know how good kids are at doing something faster than anyone can react. I certainly know. OH how I know.

    and now back to our regularly scheduled program.
    sounds like fun!
    A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

    In serious need of a Disneyland trip
    :captain: :ap: dMom

    Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

      Originally posted by wickeddisneygurl View Post
      sounds like fun!
      It definately does!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...


      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

        Now I know I HAVE to take my 5YO twin daughters to this.

        They love to help around the kitchen but hate to get messy.
        Their favorite phrase is "That's disgusting!"
        How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
        :monkey: :monkey:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

          wow thats as nasty as my job. i dont envy you the stuff you must see daily!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

            Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM
            You might want to rethink future thread titles like that because I and I am sure many others have NO idea what it means. In fact I'm still confused.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

              "Fear the cookie chef of doom"

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

                That's some good stories there. I enjoy baking with kids, but at most there is only 2 at a time.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

                  Originally posted by Olympicnut View Post
                  You might want to rethink future thread titles like that because I and I am sure many others have NO idea what it means. In fact I'm still confused.
                  Onut, I love you. I was going to say the same thing. I couldn't figure out how to read the title and how it related to the post. :lol:

                  I haven't taken my kids in to do the cookies...yet. I know they'd like it, but group cookie making seems gross to me. Now I know why!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

                    The thread title means 'fear the' and is just a bit of playful 'net-speak.

                    Just in case anyone worries we do sanitize the place between shows and..how do I say this properly? The final cookies are produced by Disney magic.






                    (aka they don't eat the dough they mixed. It goes..byebye.)
                    sigpic"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

                      That is a good thing that Magic makes the end product. Would a just turning 3 year old be able to do this? Going to be there in Feb. for her birthday.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Ph@2r teh cookie chef of DOOM

                        Originally posted by Flour Girl View Post
                        (aka they don't eat the dough they mixed. It goes..byebye.)
                        Good to know!! :thumbup:

                        Comment

                        Ad Widget

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X