This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goofy's Kitchen- My Character Experience

I'm going to Goofy's Kitchen again this Christmas, and I decided to share my experience from Thanksgiving 2005.

The characters that were there were Goofy, Minnie, Max, Chip, Dale, Aladdin, and Belle. We were the first to get in (because we had made reservations 60 days in advanced), and Minnie came by, and kissed me and my Dad on the cheek, while my Mom got a picture of her.

Then, Goofy and Max came by while Minnie was still there and the character host got a picture of us with them all together!

Later, Belle came by and asked if anybody was sitting at my Mom's chair. Unfortunately, I said my Mom was sitting there. (I didn't get a picture with her! I'm so mad!) My dad then told her that when she came, my Mom told my Dad to suck his gut in. She asked why, but I said that was Disney World, this was Disneyland. She then left, and all of a sudden my mom came back!

Finally, Aladdin came by and asked where we were from, and said we live nearby the area. He got excited because he asked if we live at Disneyland; we said we're from Irvine, but we said we live close to Disneyland.

We had a great time overall, and plan to go again this year!
    Last edited by Rocker; 10-20-2006, 10:53 PM.

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: Goofy's Kitchen- My Character Experience

I'm going on October 29th for the fifth time. I love it there. I wish they had a better variety of characters though!

Comment

I heard Breakfast has a better variety of characters. I heard some people say they saw Alice, Mad Hatter, Donald, Wendy, and Captain Hook! I would like to see: Mad Hatter, Wendy, Cinderella, and Peter Pan there!

If you also want to know what characters will be out on the day of your visit, just ask the front desk outside the restaruant.

What characters have you seen on your past visits? Anyone?
      Last edited by Rocker; 10-20-2006, 11:04 PM.

Comment

I'd love to see Peter Pan! I've never seen him there and he's like my idol.

Comment

I've been there 3 times now and I've seen Goofy (of course), Max, Chip & Dale, Donald, Alice, Baloo, Peter Pan, Cinderella, I think Snow White, and possibly the Mad Hatter. The hard part is that for my last two visits, they had us in odd spots -- last year it was the alcove area by the door where they go "off stage" so they walked past a lot but didn't stay long enough to get photos and last week it was the glass room in the middle area and with our large group it was difficult for characters to get in there and interact.

I do have some great photos of my daughter dancing with Peter Pan from last year - she was so in love!!
          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
          then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Peter Pan does go there?! He must be avoiding me. Hmph. I think it's cool I've seen Belle there in her blue and white dress, kinda rare.

Comment

My parents went there for Breakfast on Mother's Day, and were seated outside and didn't get a lot of character reaction. They were greeted by Wendy, and Rafiki, in which my Mother joked about him teaching my Dad Kung Fu. HA HA!

EagleWings, what characters have you seen in your past visits?

Comment

I went last Saturday and they had Goofy, Chip, Dale, Pluto, the Mad Hatter, Baloo, and Snow White. We had two little girls with us that loved every minute of it. I thought the food was great and that it was well worth the price.
                Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post
                  EagleWings, what characters have you seen in your past visits?
                  Alice, Minnie, Chip, Dale, Aladdin, Baloo, Jasmine, Max, Goofy, Pluto, Belle.. that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Comment

I've never seen Snow White! I know she's been there, but we've only been once.

What were you guys asked by from a character during your trip to Goofy's Kitchen?

Comment

Goofy, Donald, Minnie, Cinderella, Jasmine, Aladdin, Alice, Mad Hatter, Aurora, Penguin Waiters, Mary Poppins, Bert, Balou, Gepetto, Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, Genie, Chip, Dale, Mr. Smee, Tweedle Dum, Tweedle Dee, Pluto, Max, Mulan, Belle, Rafiki. I might be forgetting some. We've been going to Goofy's Kitchen, my favorite restaurant anywere, from before they moved.

Comment

Wowww!!!!

Comment

Wow nemopoppins you've seen so many! It seems I always see the same 6 characters when I go!

Comment

Seeing Max there would be a huge bonus for me - it just seems like he should be there all the time with Goofy.... It's a family thing (Not to mention I'm one of the biggest Max [and Goofy] fans to have ever walked the Esplanade...)

Comment

EaglesWings you dont live on a Neverland Ranch by chance or were a veil over your face when your outside much do you?

Comment

ORWEN: Us Cauldron girls have only been 3 times but we got to see Goofy, Aladdin, Jane, Snow White, Belle, Chip and Dale. You should also check the character dining going on at Paradise Pier Hotel, where you get to meet Lilo and Stitch, along with other Disney characters.

Comment

Ya know.....instead of just posting the names of the characters, you could post the pics instead.....just saying. lol
                                  As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Does anybody have any pictures of themselves at Goofy's Kitchen?

Comment

We enjoy Goofy's Kitchen at least once each trip down to the Park (sometimes twice-breakfast and dinner).

It's our favorite character dining spot.

We've seen too many characters to keep track of, but I believe that we have seen all of the ones mentioned here at least once.

Max is a regular there. And I know that we have seen Peter Pan a few times.

The Mad Hatter is one of the kids favorites (at least the one that also doubles as a server during his "non-character" time...Shhh, don't let his secret out. hehe)

Never had a bad time or a bad meal there.

Enjoy!

Comment

I've never been to Goofy's Kitchen, maybe I need to check it out.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X