This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goofy's Kitchen- My Character Experience

I have tons of pictures - also, the longer you stay, the more characters you get to see - they rotate every couple of hours. I've seen (not all at the same visit) Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, Aladdin, Snow White, Belle, Donald Duck (the only place I've seen him other than a parade), Mad Hatter, Baloo, Rafiki, Max. I know there are a few others, but I can't think of it right now.

Kids are "Trashing the Camp" - one of the many sing/dance a longs they do.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
      EaglesWings you dont live on a Neverland Ranch by chance or were a veil over your face when your outside much do you?
      Hahahaha!!

No I'm just a wacky college student!

Comment

We went last week, and saw the fairy godmother for the first time. She was awesome, and really interacted with the kids. And Chip and Dale were hilarious, dale took a flier that one of the little girls had from libby lu's and was trying to tell chip that he looked like Ashley Tisdale (whose picture is on there). We were laughing soooooo hard. Belle was there in the blue and white dress, Minnie, etc.....
        One interesting fact, they were pretty forward about the 90 minute rule (I'd heard it before, but never seen it enforce). But our waitress stopped coming to our table after 80 minutes, and wouldn't get anymore drinks etc., she said our time was up.
        We still had a blast though!

Comment

Never heard of the 90 minute rule! We've never been forced out. But, it's never been terribly busy when we've been there.
          sigpic
          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

They've only mentioned it to me before when I was with a big party--12+ but this last time there were only 6 of us. They weren't busy, there were empty tables. I thought it was weird.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X