This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AP Center?

Where is the AP Center going to move to? Will it be right there in the Main Street Bank permenatly? Or somewhere else?

I think its staying there and rightfully so. There is already a queue set up there and it switches back about 3 or 4 times and blocks NO traffic. It's a great spot and its right at the front of the park where it should be.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Isn't this always where it was originally, before they moved it down to the other end of Main Street? I always used to remember going to the bank to get my picture taken for AP's.

--J.
      --Jonathan

Comment

It used to be outside the gates, next to the Pet Kennel. That, as far as I know, was the original location. They used to use a Polaroid to take your photo, then laminate your AP.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

heheh... that was prolly back in the day when the state issued paper IDs
          Joey AKA "dlfreak"
          www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
          If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
          Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Started on Main Street, moved to Plaza Pavillion, then into the area of the exit of Space Mountain, now back to Main Street, this one should be permanent according to a CM that works by there, but you just never know. I thought the line was for the 50 Magical Years show, boy was I glad it wasn't, just walked right into that exhibit and film.
            Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
            it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X