This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My feeble attempt at a new Main Street Icon

I was inspired by the Mickey Jack O'lantern on Main Street and had to try for myself.

And here he is lit...

I really wanted a rounder pumpkin for the head, but it was hard matching colors so I went with the taller head so the ears would blend better. I blew up a picture of the face, traced it, and carved away. A little hot glue to hold the ears and he was done. I punched a hole in the back and placed a light (think Dept. 56 building) in the hole.

Re: My feeble attempt at a new Main Street Icon

That is awesome!!! I love it!

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

that pumpkin looks soooooooooooo great.. good for you

Friends for life

Comment

I like that a lot. It looks pretty spot-on to me!

Comment

"Feeble"? Hardly! That rocks!
          sigpic

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Holy schnikies, that's kewl! My lil' kiddies think it's awesome, too.

Comment

Feeble?! No way, you did an amazing job!

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

Cool.!

Comment

Very, very nice. Now as long as my wife doesn't see it or I will have to make one too.
                    Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Wow that is really cool...It is a exact replica of the Pumpkin Mickey Mouse on Maisn Street.. Way to to
                      The Verdict is in on the Mystery in Disneyland V:The Mystery of the Missing Asteroid

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...18#post2114018

The Mystery in Disneyland VI:Big Thunder Town is coming soon.

If anybody is interested in playing in the next Mystery in Disneyland game (VI) send a PM or email to Alex Loup. She will be hosting the next game.

:thumbup:

Comment

Thats great!!!!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                        MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

That is really great! I will take your "feeble" attempt off your hands because it would look perfect on my doorstep!

Comment

WOW! Your pumpkin mickey looks great!
                            As soon as I saw the pumpkin mickey on Main St. USA, I told myself that I would have to make my Halloween pumpkin look like that. The tricky part is the years. You used hot glue... I was thinking shish kebab skewers but I think your idea is better.
                            Great job!
                            The Armenian Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
                              Very, very nice. Now as long as my wife doesn't see it or I will have to make one too.
                              Since my wife made it, I wonder if I'll have to...... Naw - I'll leave that to the expert in the family

If you think Halloween is great - you should see this place around Christmas!

Comment

So THAT'S what you did all afternoon - I was wondering why you didn't call!! It looks stunning! (what does the other side look like?)
                                I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                                then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

That is soooooo ultra cool!! Go you!

Comment

You should never under estimate your creation. Nice work.
                                    Last edited by Alchimedes; 10-25-2006, 07:31 PM.
                                    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

You did a terriffic job!
                                      "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

You did awesome! Love it!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X