This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pull

While going through my pictures of Sunday's trip I ran across this. We often hear about "Pull" but I've never seen one posted in a picture before. So here he is working with his buddy Eeyore..errrrr Push.

Last edited by Uzmati; 10-23-2006, 06:54 PM.
    IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Re: Pull

I think you should put a spoiler in the topic because some people don't want to know how "PuSH" works, it ruins the magic

Comment

Originally posted by EmilyStrange View Post
      I think you should put a spoiler in the topic because some people don't want to know how "PuSH" works, it ruins the magic
      Goodness the "How does Push work" thing has been pounded into the dust around here.
      IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Those females on the left with their camera phones are sending text messages to the little person running around in the garbage can costume right? That's how it works right?

Comment

Originally posted by awesomemama View Post
          Those females on the left with their camera phones are sending text messages to the little person running around in the garbage can costume right? That's how it works right?

Shhh ... you'll spoil the magic
          IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

LOL to be quite honest I was looking at the picture like "Pull"? Who's that? So I was looking real intently until I figured it out lol

Comment

What is this, pick on Uzmati day? Obviously it's something in Eeyore's tail that makes Push move. He talks all on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
                What is this, pick on Uzmati day? Obviously it's something in Eeyore's tail that makes Push move. He talks all on his own.
                I've got it! Eeyore's tail is "Pulling" push around!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X