This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timing is everything-

Could I see Remember at 9:25 and make it to see Fantasmic from a reasonable viewing spot for the 10:30 show?

Looks like I will be there on the 29th after all-

Yup... Not even a challenge. Since the 5th, the crowds at 10:30 Fantasmic have actually been pretty small. You shouldn't have any problem.

Comment

Great- I am coming with someone who has NEVER been to Disneyland (or WDW for that matter) and I want him to see them both.

On Edit- both SHOWS- because as much as I like the guy I am not willing to pay for WDW at the moment. LOL
      Last edited by Nephythys; 05-16-2005, 08:24 AM.

Comment

YAY!!!! Nephy's coming!!!
        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

yes I am! I told him- and he says he would LOVE to go. So it's ON baby! I made the reservations for Blue Bayou today as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
            yes I am! I told him- and he says he would LOVE to go. So it's ON baby! I made the reservations for Blue Bayou today as well.
            Maybe I will be your hostess that day
            Member of the Disney Class of 2005
            Disneyland CM for 4 years.
            May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

melmel, are you working on the 17th?
              Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

29th at 1:30pm Blue Bayou lunch.....can't wait!!!

The boy can't wait to go-but that brings up a topic I should take to the Gibson Girl lounge.

Comment

Woohoo! Go Nephythys!

Comment

Aw. I'll be in Michigan. But how fun that he's coming! My not-really-disney-oriented BF has recently been converted.

Comment

I hope he will enjoy it- it's going to be a full day of indoctrination for sure! Remember, Fantasmic.....all the attractions I can cram in.

Comment

Tickets were bought yesterday and are being mailed to me-
                        I suspect we shall get there around 8am, and will miss rope drop, unless we fly on those roads faster than I am thinking right now.
                        So question: I have never parked in the parking lots, what should I expect in terms of lines to get in? Distance and time to get into the park?
                        Any and all parking tips appreciated and needed badly here!

(maybe we should leave even sooner- hummm)

Oh- and also- I know I will be spending time with Disneyphile and FrodoPotter that day- does anyone else think they might be there that day? Maybe we can get together and say hi as I run from one Must See to the next.

Comment

Oooooh, I wanna come! Disneyphile and Frodo Potter can attest to the fact that I am mostly harmless.
                          Make something Idiot-Proof, and someone will build a better Idiot.

Comment

anyone is welcome!! We can make quite a spectacle of ourselves....:lol:

Does anyone have parking tips?

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys
                              Does anyone have parking tips?
                              Considering that's a Sunday on a 3-day holiday weekend, plan on 20 minutes to park and make it to the trams. Another 20 minutes for tram lines, about 5-10 minutes for bag check, and about 10 minutes at the gate. This is assuming you arrive sometime between 10-11am, when most guest arrive, and these are higher approximations, just to be safe. Plan on an hour from parking to Main Street, and you should be fine.

Oh, and beware the Eyes of Mara...... you'll never be the same.

(Actually, he's TONS of fun.)
                              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X