This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying park merchandise

This may not be the correct forum for this item, so the moderators are, of couse, free to move it. Thanks.

I am trying to set up some information pages regarding my Disney monorail collection. (I will post a link here when it's ready). I wanted to include some info so other could purchase the stuff on their own. I have this as part of the information for people unable to visit the parks:

"If you know exactly what you want, you can contact Disney DeliverEARS at (800) 362-4533 or Walt Disney World Mail Order at (407) 363-6200. This option will work if you are looking for a "retired" (I simply call it discontinued) item."

I go on to mention other resouces, but these were the ones I was unsure of. It's been a while since I called the parks directly to order stuff and this is the most up-to-date info I could find. Does it sound correct? :confused:
    ------------------
    DLR '84, 85, 96, 02, 05, 06x2, 07x2, 08x2, 09, 10, 11; WDW '92, 98, 00, 06, 08, 10; DLP '02; TDR '07

Hey, check out my podcast!
    http://www.comedy4cast.com

Originally posted by BugsBunny
    This may not be the correct forum for this item, so the moderators are, of couse, free to move it. Thanks.

I am trying to set up some information pages regarding my Disney monorail collection. (I will post a link here when it's ready). I wanted to include some info so other could purchase the stuff on their own. I have this as part of the information for people unable to visit the parks:

"If you know exactly what you want, you can contact Disney DeliverEARS at (800) 362-4533 or Walt Disney World Mail Order at (407) 363-6200. This option will work if you are looking for a "retired" (I simply call it discontinued) item."

I go on to mention other resouces, but these were the ones I was unsure of. It's been a while since I called the parks directly to order stuff and this is the most up-to-date info I could find. Does it sound correct? :confused:
    Yeah, this belongs in the Community Outpost...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X