This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dshimel
    Horridly off-topic, but I can't stop laughing at Cousin Orville's latest icon....
    me too haha! :lol:

Comment

Aw. Now I want to get there earlier!

...Too bad I'll be with friends that morning. I'll meet you guys THERE though! I need cell phone numbers!!
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

Originally posted by dshimel
        Horridly off-topic, but I can't stop laughing at Cousin Orville's latest icon....
        Yep.... I'm totally dying.....

Bibbety Bobbity Boo Me!!!!

:lol:

We should really write some song lyrics for that, and then sing along at the 7/17 line party. :devil:
        [email protected]

Comment

Oh my. All of you are planning to be there at midnight. Yikes when will you sleep. I will be there early but I am also paying for the 16th also. So I was thinking that I would be there between 4 and 5 in the morning. Does anyone know if the Disneyland transportation will be up and running that early?

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
            Yep.... I'm totally dying.....

Bibbety Bobbity Boo Me!!!!
            Ah man.... he changed it already.

Comment

Sorry if this seems off topic, but does anyone know about how long it takes to walk from Crowne Plaza Resort on (south on DL on Harbor) to the esplanade? I was thinking I might just walk up during the night and hang out with you all by myself so my family wouldn't have to wait with me, and I would just meet them in the morning. Any help would be appreciated
              BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
              I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

Last edited by DOOM BGI; 05-09-2005, 08:46 PM.
                --Jonathan

Comment

is there room for one more by the fire pit?
                  Katie :yea:
                  Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                  :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

This too is the reason I am staying on property at a Disneyland hotel. I'm hoping that if I am up early and at the gates, I won't have to sleep on the esplanade overnight. :o
                    So how early is early? Now IF they keep the park open overnight, I won't go back to hotel unless I have to (shower, change of clothes, etc.) :devil:
                    I agree with robotpirates; we need cell phone numbers.
                    Cliff
                    WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat
                      is there room for one more by the fire pit?
                      There's always room for you!!

I'm with SusieP. Midnight??? Really? Well, you guys just save our place and we'll meet you later. I hope you don't get arrested for vagrancy!! Silly people sleeping outside DL near the bushes.

As for the bonfire issue, I have a lighter we can use :lol:
                      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                      I bring the magic!!!
                      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Originally posted by RabidAlienz
                        Does anyone know where you can park overnight in order to line up at the front gates the night before the July 17th opening? Besides getting a hotel room you wouldn't use and parking there and the Mickey & Friends structure not allowing over night parking where did the people park who lined up on May 4th for the opening on the 5th? Please advise to solutions!

As a Security CM, I know for a fact you will not be allowed to line up at the gates overnight. May 5th people began arriving at the gates at 5-6am, which is allowed at the discretion of management. So it will be very similiar to the pin trading line ups.
                        Well Secluded, I see all!!!

Disney Paranormal Society

Comment

Oh! Thanks for the info.
                          Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

I'm too poor to stay on the property, but if anyone wants to let me sleep in their floor.....

Comment

DisneyKat, I would have you stay at our apartment. But I'm going to be at Comic Con the days before that!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

They should just do the 50 hour party and be done with the Whole camp out thing. It wouldn't hurt.
                                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I'm doing the Lillian package too. I already had reservations at the Disneyland Hotel for July 14-July18, so I'm good to go! See ya there!
                                  Charlie :wave:
                                  MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                                    They should just do the 50 hour party and be done with the Whole camp out thing. It wouldn't hurt.

I agree Tictoc....this would be THE way to go

Comment

Originally posted by Old_School_Goofy
                                      As a Security CM, I know for a fact you will not be allowed to line up at the gates overnight. May 5th people began arriving at the gates at 5-6am, which is allowed at the discretion of management. So it will be very similiar to the pin trading line ups.
                                      Ok, does that mean you are not allowed into the esplande and are allowed on the outside of the security tents, or are you not allowed on property at all?

Comment

Honestly, I don't think you need to be there that early to get a good spot. For 05-05 I go there at 6am, and headed straight for the security line while my girlfriend parked her car. I was about where the flower fountain by the tram exit is. After all was said in done, I was about third in line of the middle turnstile to the right. The thing you have to ask yourself is are you willing to break the rules and run to the rope at the end of Main Street! Because THAT'S where how long you've been there doesn't matter anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                                          OMG, that reminds me of my favorite weekend at Disneyland ever... were any of you (old enough to be) at the opening weekend of Star Tours in '87?? They stayed open the entire weekend straight through!! it was so awesome, we got there on friday night and didn't leave until Sunday morning! Holy crap it was so intense, and in the middle of the night the lines for Star Tours died down and we rode it over and over and over... :bow: :lol:

In the morning, all the people who had been there all night were walking like zombies toward the front gate at the same time all these bright eyed families with perky kids were bounding in... hilarious.

Crazy crazy times

--J.
                                          --Jonathan

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X