This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lining up over night for July 17th

Does anyone know where you can park overnight in order to line up at the front gates the night before the July 17th opening? Besides getting a hotel room you wouldn't use and parking there and the Mickey & Friends structure not allowing over night parking where did the people park who lined up on May 4th for the opening on the 5th? Please advise to solutions!

I do not believe they will let you line up overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyren
      I do not believe they will let you line up overnight.
      There were people lined up the night before for the 5th.

I'm getting there at around 7 AM. This will be after long days at Comic Con, too. I'm gonna be so tired, but it'll be worth it.
      Well, light travels from the sun. Then, bounces off of our planet, and back into our eyes so we can perceive color. My body can intercept that light and dance around on it!

-- robotarmada.net --

Comment

People started lining up at 2am for the 5th. They let us line up outside of bagcheck. People were really well-behaved and courteous to security, so hopefully they'll allow it for July also.

I'm betting folks will be lining up as early as midnight, if not earlier.
        disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Well I think we need to set up tents.. LOL
          :crazylegs

Comment

That does beg the question: what WILL we do with our cars? Because I know some of us (wink wink) are talking about being there at midnight.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

This is one of the main reasons we ended up getting a hotel room, so we have a place to park and not have to worry about moving the car, our stuff, etc.

(That, plus being able to walk back from Uva Bar!)

Midnight though? Really? Note to self to bring flashlight to read HP6 while waiting...
              A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
                Note to self to bring flashlight to read HP6 while waiting...
                Hey! Stay out of my head!

disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

And batteries!

Actually what we need is one of those cool bar flashlights, where we can light that up and several folks can sit around it reading.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

This is one of the main reasons we ended up getting a hotel room, so we have a place to park and not have to worry about moving the car, our stuff, etc.
                    But our hotel room isn't close. I think I might just have my mom leave me with some of you all for hours. (I'll bring my Nemo Go Fish! cards if anyone wants to play them with me) and she can meet me later in the morning? I don't know what else to do. She'll get there early... but how early is early enough? That is the question.

Comment

Bonfire, anyone? We could make s'mores!

Comment

Somehow I suspect they'd have an issue with that.

Comment

Bonfire, anyone? We could make s'mores!
                          We can start with Golden Dreams theater and those empty buildings in "the bay area", then move over to the "food-court themed to an ugly run-down wharf".

I'll bring the marshmallows....

Comment

Originally posted by Morrigoon
                            Somehow I suspect they'd have an issue with that.
                            I know. Sometimes they are so not fun there, all serious about safety and stuff. We just need a little bonfire, just the trashcan-size kind!

Comment

I've got a portable firepit!!!

That'd be the best - Harry Potter Goes to Disneyland bonfire and line party.

We'll at least have that minus the bonfire though.
                              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X