Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

As part of the new marketing campaign for the DVD release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Disney is launching the Become a Disney Pirate Sweepstakes.

It's of course, no purchase necessary, but is offering a couple really cool prizes. The Grand Prize is reminiscent of the Haunted Mansion personalized tombstone auction from a couple years ago:

GRAND PRIZE - BECOME A DISNEY PIRATE: One Grand Prize Winner and three friends will get to visit Walt Disney Imagineering, where the winner's likeness will be represented in a new piece of Pirate art to be placed in Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, and have lunch with a Disney Imagineer! Then, the winner will get a paid vacation for four to the Disneyland Resort.

Sounds like a great prize huh? Well, the runners-up have some neat prizes too.

FIRST PRIZE - HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM: Ten (10) 1st Prize winner will win a 3-2-1 GS Home Entertainment System

...and the prize that I'd really like if I couldn't get the Imagineering tour:

SECOND PRIZE - PIRATES PINBALL: 125 2nd Prize winners will win a Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine! AWESOME!

And there are a bunch of other runner-up prizes as well! Check 'em out!

To enter-to-win, click here:

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

oh sweet, that would be a dream come true! one of them anyway!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean DVD Sweepstakes: Become part of the attraction!

As part of the new marketing campaign for the DVD release of Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest, Disney is launching the Become a Disney Pirate Sweepstakes.

It's of course, no purchase necessary, but is offering a couple really cool prizes. The Grand Prize is reminiscent of the Haunted Mansion personalized tombstone auction from a couple years ago:

GRAND PRIZE - BECOME A DISNEY PIRATE: One Grand Prize Winner and three friends will get to visit Walt Disney Imagineering, where the winner's likeness will be represented in a new piece of Pirate art to be placed in Disneyland's Pirates of the Caribbean attraction, and have lunch with a Disney Imagineer! Then, the winner will get a paid vacation for four to the Disneyland Resort.

Sounds like a great prize huh? Well, the runners-up have some neat prizes too.

FIRST PRIZE - HOME ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM: Ten (10) 1st Prize winner will win a 3-2-1 GS Home Entertainment System

...and the prize that I'd really like if I couldn't get the Imagineering tour:

SECOND PRIZE - PIRATES PINBALL: 125 2nd Prize winners will win a Pirates of the Caribbean pinball machine! AWESOME!

...And there are a bunch of other runner-up prizes as well! Check 'em out!

Comment

Sorry for the double-thread. Can a mod delete the other one or merge it? Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
          Sorry for the double-thread. Can a mod delete the other one or merge it? Sorry!
          I think all the mods are in WDW - it's pure lawlessness here!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogberto View Post
            I think all the mods are in WDW - it's pure lawlessness here!
            dmom is here So is Anders
            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

This is amazing! I totally just entered *fingers crossed 'til January*

Comment

id probably die of excitment if i won

Comment

I didn't see anywhere, is it an enter once a day - or just once.
                  sigpic
                  Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Wow, cool contest. Thanks for the heads up.

I looked at the rules and it says one entry per person per day.

Comment

I'm entering now!

Comment

Woah! :thumbup: What a grand prize! I'm totally going to be entering this

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

To bad I never win anything like this. I have the worst luck ever.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*~Aniko~*~ View Post
                            id probably die of excitment if i won
                            Dibs on Aniko's prize!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ooooh... I wanna pinball machine....
                              Check out my other blog:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X