This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween Treat 10/31: Roll Call!

As Sadako and I were shopping to finish up our perfect costumes, we realized that we're not sure who else is going to be spending All Hallow's Eve running around DCA getting free candy. The only ones I know of so far are me, Sadako, The Boy, and almandot. So if you're coming, speak up! That way we know who to expect at the Lost Bar for the after party. :evil:

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Re: Halloween Treat 10/31: Roll Call!

Well I suppose that answers my question Went looking for you today to shout out at you and ask if you were still coming

Comment

I'm going.. and depressed I can't find one extra ticket

Comment

If you want to pay $29, here's one that has buy-it-now enabled click here

Comment

I'd do eBay but I'm afraid of not getting it on time. So yeah.

Comment

I'll be there (dressed as Hermione) with miceboy (going as Hef lol) and possibly another friend. However, he's not sure yet if he can get the day off of work. So we might have an extra ticket for you. He won't know til after Saturday though.

Comment

I'll be there, glad to know other micechatters will be going as well!

Disneyland Visits - 264
              DCA Visits - 52
              and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by ClubDisCM View Post
                I'll be there (dressed as Hermione) with miceboy (going as Hef lol) and possibly another friend. However, he's not sure yet if he can get the day off of work. So we might have an extra ticket for you. He won't know til after Saturday though.
                Let me know either way!

Comment

Hubby and I will be there with our two little pirates.

Comment

I won't be running around getting candy, but I'll be there at least part of the time, dressed as someone who works at a swanky 1939 hotel...

Comment

Well we'll just have to bring you candy instead

Comment

Ignore the avatar... Look for the name tag that says umm... Bob, from umm... New Berlin, Luna.

Comment

Phillip and I will be there as well. You guys already know who I'm going as. Phillip still doesn't know. He was trying to be a smarty and go as Mark Foley, but I pointed out that it wouldn't exactly be kid friendly.

I just realized you called Phillip The Boy. I see it's rubbed off. That's what I call him around RL friends.
                          Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Originally posted by Sadako View Post
                            Phillip and I will be there as well. You guys already know who I'm going as. Phillip still doesn't know. He was trying to be a smarty and go as Mark Foley, but I pointed out that it wouldn't exactly be kid friendly.

I just realized you called Phillip The Boy. I see it's rubbed off. That's what I call him around RL friends.
                            Wait a minute now! You are going as Ms. Sleeping Beauty! You call him Phillip and he STILL doesn't know what he wants to be?

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
                              Wait a minute now! You are going as Ms. Sleeping Beauty! You call him Phillip and he STILL doesn't know what he wants to be?
                              Le Sigh... I'd love to get him to go as Forest Phillip, but I don't think I have it in me to get his costume done in time... plus he's kind of lazy about costuming so he wouldn't be able to do it himself. He's a very busy boy right now and I'm just amazed he has the time to come down and spend with me.

He's not a Disney geek, although he enjoys it (He's never been to the park. I'm taking him for the first time on saturday). He knows how much I love it though and one of the cute things he does is he calls me Sleeping Beauty. It makes me melt every single time... :blush:
                              Julie Rei

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." - Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

"I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world." -Mikage Souji (Revolutionary Girl Utena)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X