Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds exactly like Paradise Pier and King Triton Carousel. Oh, and to mention, they turned off the music that used to play from INSIDE that organ a long time ago and have failed to turn it back on. It really is too quiet on the ride now...(I'm talking about King Triton).

Comment

yeah o_o it's a good thing I don't go to DL for carrousels at all (with a once a year trip why would I waste time on something that you can see at your local mall, and that's saying something because were I live local malls suxorz not like you Californians with your richy mallz :P)

Originally posted by Adventurer
      Don't you hate when they do stuff like that? I don't even want Jack Sparrow in POTC, and dislike the changes to the attic in the HM.....
      Jack Sparrow's going into WDW's POTC

WDW's Pirates is already sub par Jack can't do anything to it

I agree on the bride part of the HM but the rest of the attic changes are good
      "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Downloading. This can't be THAT bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspider
          I agree on the bride part of the HM but the rest of the attic changes are good
          The old screams used to actually, you know, scare people. Now it looks like some hampster is spinning a wheel to slowly crank up a dirty mannequin to slowly spew "i dooooooo" at you.

Comment

I remember when WDI was talking about incorporating Phantom Manor Elements into the DL HM. I'd actually be all for that. Though I'm a big Vincent Price fan. I'd rather see the WDW version get changed though, and keep the original at Disneyland.

The only thing they got was the Music Box that plays in the Fast Pass area...

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by almandot
              The old screams used to actually, you know, scare people. Now it looks like some hampster is spinning a wheel to slowly crank up a dirty mannequin to slowly spew "i dooooooo" at you.
              I do agree the mannequins seemed slower to me when I went last year o_O

I seem to remeber them shooting upwords even as recently as a trip back around the time that TL98 was new

what happend? even in the graveyard the popup ghosts seemed to just slowly rise up and look around?

were's the suprise in that?
              "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that old music was like patented for Fantasyland's atmosphere.

Comment

This sounds too "under the sea-ish" to me! Yuckth! I can't believe this! ewwww... Do the same songs still play or have they changed them too? i loved walking about Fantasyland and hearing the music coming from the caliope of King Arthur's carousel. It was simply enchanting. I would have to hear more, but this sound clip doesn't sound at all like I remember it, and I don't think it has the same effect of the European Fantasyland that the traditional music does. I hope that this is corrected.

Comment

I only recognized one song from the previous loop. I believe most of them are new.

gag.

Comment

Oh the humanity!
                      My finger points.

Comment

Originally posted by innerSpaceman
                        Does anyone perchance have a source for a recording of that beloved loop, now gone (hopefully not forever)?
                        Isn't it on the new 2-CD Disneyland set? My copy is in the car or I would check the play list. I would swear the calliope/pipe organ, etc. music is on one of the CD's.

Originally posted by Senator David Wu (D-OR)
                        Don't let faux-klingons send real Americans to war!

Comment

AWFUL! I hope it's just the interim music while they're "dreaming up" some new magical music....I hope

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey
                            Oh, and to mention, they turned off the music that used to play from INSIDE that organ a long time ago and have failed to turn it back on. It really is too quiet on the ride now...(I'm talking about King Triton).
                            Oh, dear....my daughter and I tend to break into the Small World theme on rides that have no music...
                            Bring earplugs if you're going to be there in early October!

I loved the old music on the King Arthur. It's as if they suddenly painted the horses brown! Ick - double ick.

War is over if you want it...

Peace - Love - Mickey Mouse

Comment

That's terrible. My mum will be crushed
                              Next trip September 2013

Past trips:
                              May 2010 TDL and DisneySea
                              September 2006 TDL and DisneySea

Dec 2005 DL
                              June 2003 DL
                              Dec 2002 WDW
                              April 2002 DLP
                              Dec 2001 DL
                              Nov 2000 WDW
                              Oct 2000 DL
                              Oct 1997 WDW
                              April 1994 DL

Comment

o_o Yikes. "King Arthur's Carousel Presented by My Little Brother's Casio Keyboard!" :lol: Seriously though, that's bloody awful. >_O Let's complain to the management, people!

Comment

Isnt a little late to be complaining about the HM Attic changes? Its been almost 10 years since they did it...sheesh!
                                  "Trap Toad will they? HA HA NEVER!"

"Get Hip, Don't get the Dip!"

Comment

KING ARTHUR CAROUSEL??... my condolences.

Oh, Matt, where art thou?

Comment

It sounds like a cellphone ring tone!
                                      See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Parts of it are bad, parts of it are okay, I think (mr 50/50 as always). I agree with whomever said that it needs to sound like it's from an actual organ. And parts of it still do... Others indeed have "Nokia" written all over them. Imagine all the people instinctively reaching for their phones.

Comment

Originally posted by General Grizz
                                          KING ARTHUR CAROUSEL??... my condolences.

Oh, Matt, where art thou?
                                          Shall I prepare a eulogy? Let me confer with the Disney sisters and we shall pray to the Lord our Walt that he resurrect the great music that was King Arthur's Carousel! Praise be to Walt!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X