Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

October 25th Pictures. Holiday merchandise too.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 25th Pictures. Holiday merchandise too.

Click here for pictures

What a very relaxing day this was. Things I did: Watched the pumpkin festival, Aladdin the musical(first time), Muppetvision 3D(first time), It's Tough to be a Bug(first time), ate a calm dinner by the river at liberty belle, watched the nighttime version of Parade of Dreams, and finished off the night with the Enchanted Tiki Room =). I'm glad I decided to go spur of the moment at around 1:45 today.

On my way out I stopped in the World of Disney and noticed they have a lot of holiday merchandise up. For those wondering, they're advertising that the holiday decorations will be up around the park on November 10th. And November 16th is still the first day of Christmas Fantasy with showings at 3:30 and 5:30.

Heh.. actually the thread title should read October 25th

Re: October 25th Pictures. Holiday merchandise too.

Thanks for sharing ^.^

I love getting the first glimpse of the holiday stuff!

Disneyland Visits - 264
    DCA Visits - 52
    and counting...

Comment

Nice clean photos Almandot. It almost looks like Chip is in his pajamas.:lol: Thanks for the update on the Christmas merchandise.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Well, for Light Magic they WERE in their pajamas But I guess that's his halloween costume this year... Must have forgotten to go costume shopping and pulled something out of the closet :-X

Comment

great pictures

love how light the crowds were wish i could go soon

Comment

Excellent photos!
            "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

LOL finally finding some use for the Light Magic outfits. LOL That is great! Thanks for the pictures! I love seeing the park changing - Halloween to Christmas - I CAN'T WAIT to be home in December!!!

Comment

Nice job. Love the holiday merchandise.
                Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Great photos! I always love Christmas merch I'm a such sucker for a pretty ornament. :razz:

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

I watched the parade on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and Jimminy was in it each time.

But sadly on my last night there the Ariel and Ursula floats were NOT in the parade- which means I missed the Lion King stop which is what I planned for- darnit

Comment

cool pics! seriously makes me wish i was there right about now!

:thumbup:
                      A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                      :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Great pics!!!!

Comment

Holidays already...Ah Jebus!

Comment

almandot I saw you in the world of disney last night I was going to say hi but you were busy taking these pics so I did not want to bother you.
                            The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

haha as if i was gonna be mad getting interrupted while taking pictures of christmas ornaments

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X