This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Track at DLR

I think Disney should consider building a Test Track attraction at DLR. California is the center of car culture and there are a lot of auto enthusiasts in So. California.

How about it Bob Iger? Test Track at DCA!

Anybody here agree ?
    --
    http://www.bewaterwise.com

Re: Test Track at DLR

Except most of the cars racing on this test track will be those souped up rice burners with the oversized "bee" sounding mufflers that I see on the LA freeways everyday and hear about crashing on the news everyday!

Comment

I want new rides not recycled rides to go to Disneyland. When they put the same rides in DL and WDW it defeats the purpose of experiencing both parks. Although I did hear the Test Track is awesome at WDW. When I was there I didn't have time to go on that one.

Comment

Meh. It's an ok ride. One problem will be that we SoCal'ers do a ride like that just to get to DL.

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
          Meh. It's an ok ride. One problem will be that we SoCal'ers do a ride like that just to get to DL.
          :lol: Too true!
          -Jack :geek:
          Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

sorry, it's an "ok" ride.... but I agree w/ adormouse here: if WDC is going to spend the
            major $$ for a e-ticket class ride (money-wise Test Track is/was a e-ticket), it shouldn't be a transplant, but something unique (or at least modified).

Anyway, where would it go? I can't think of any place w/ that kind of space in DL... maybe
            tear down innoventions? but it's not futuristic (as-is) to be really in TL.

Comment

I love test track but the building that it is in is huge. I agree though that they should stop with the recycled attractions. Give us an original E-ticket in DCA.
              Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

ya im down, That would be cool.

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                  LOL - that's SO true! Reminds me of when I was there w/ some friends. One of my friends is not a huge fan of thrill rides, and she was screaming the entire way through the ride. Another friend looked at her and said "I don't know why you're screaming - you drove faster than this in the parking lot!"
                  She did it!

Comment

While some ride using test track technology would be awesome, unfortunately the only place to put said attraction would be the Timon parking lot, and Disney has decided they'd rather have another hotel there intead of E-tickets for DCA.
                    Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

Last summer, when I visited WDW for the first time, I waited about 3 hours for Test Track. It broke down right as we were about to load.

We waited again for 3 hours the next day.

Boy, did I want those 6 hours of wait time back. I thought the ride was immensely over-hyped and nowhere near as good as many say it is.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

But we already have Mulholland Madness at DCA - what more could you ask for as a tribute to car culture?!

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                          Last summer, when I visited WDW for the first time, I waited about 3 hours for Test Track. It broke down right as we were about to load.

We waited again for 3 hours the next day.

Boy, did I want those 6 hours of wait time back. I thought the ride was immensely over-hyped and nowhere near as good as many say it is.
                          I agree with you! I thought it was nice and a good ride, but way over rated. I think it would be a nice addition to the park...but wait ToT was a nice addition but never caught on out here. I dunno about Test Track, It would be nice to see, but where would it go? and I don't want it in Tomorrowland! i say, just let Epcot keep it.

Comment

If they build it they will theme it to Cars- just watch

Comment

I agree that we need more unique rides. If they did build it though I would like for it to be longer, especially the fast part.

<-- Speed Demon :evil:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X