This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnie the Pooh Secrets

So I was reading my copy of "Disneyland: Now and Forever" the other night, and it was talking about how the three wall heads from CBJ are still there and you can spot them somewhere on the Winnie the Pooh ride...has anyone seen them? I am really curious to see them...anyone got a picture??
    *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Re: Winnie the Pooh Secrets

Yeah, in the party seen look behind your car, they're above the door way.
    “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

See this thread.

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42654

Comment

You look up right after the room with the ephalumps and woozles. They are right above your head as you enter the room with Pooh overloading on honey.
        Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

How cool! I am so going to look for them...
          *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

This thread reminded me of Conan O'Brien. (pat yourself on the back if you get the reference)

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

this is off topic but how bout the ehore plate in indana jones?

any one seen that?
              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

^Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by princedalton View Post
                  So I was reading my copy of "Disneyland: Now and Forever" the other night, and it was talking about how the three wall heads from CBJ are still there and you can spot them somewhere on the Winnie the Pooh ride...has anyone seen them? I am really curious to see them...anyone got a picture??

Seeing Melvin, Max and Buff is the ONLY reason we ever ride Poop
                  IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Click on MiceShots, Click Disneyland Resort, Go to the second and/or third page and you should find a picture of the heads that I took.
                    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
                    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
                    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
                    -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Yes- I have a picture. I will post it tonight. (whoops- never mind, there is one on the other thread)

Coolest thing I learned all weekend-

Comment

Those mounted heads in Pooh are creepy. You look back and they're just sitting there staring at you...still...not moving. Sitting up high like they are the evil dictators over the Pooh kingdom. I swear one blinked when I looked. Very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                          Those mounted heads in Pooh are creepy. You look back and they're just sitting there staring at you...still...not moving. Sitting up high like they are the evil dictators over the Pooh kingdom. I swear one blinked when I looked. Very strange.
                          I have always wished that they would turn them on. Just have them move a little. Blink and turn from side to side. If the ride stopped they could tell you to remain seated. I think that would be cool.
                          Check out my new Disney Blog here. What it lacks in quality it makes up with... Well, nothing I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Doofy View Post
                            I have always wished that they would turn them on. Just have them move a little. Blink and turn from side to side. If the ride stopped they could tell you to remain seated. I think that would be cool.

actually I think that would take what is creepy (but cool) to utterly terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Doofy View Post
                              It would be great to mess with people. They could sync the ride PA system to the AA's....'Little boy we're watching you!!!'.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X