X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Park

I hate starting a new thread on this but a search yielded nothing current-

While waiting for the parade on Monday I was sitting next to an off-duty CM who told me the People Movers are coming back- and that in the next 10 years there would be a water park at Harbor and Katella.

Anyone have a corroboration or opinion?

Re: Water Park

Awesome! Can't wait!

Comment

WDI has made mention that something is going to use the PM tracks in the not so distant future, but they have never said what. So it may be a revamped PM, or something entirely different. I'm guessing we won't see anything on that till after Nemo opens in the spring.

As for Water park, I have asked numerous CM's on my visits and they have all said something different. Waterpark, new themepark, new hotels, nothing at all. Basically, none but the higher-ups in the organization (WDI, Mgmt) really know what's going on.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

Comment

Pretty much what mycroft said. :-)

* I think even Al's talked about something going on in the PM tracks
        * Several people claiming to be CMs have said that something is definitely
        happening w/ the PM tracks here on MC.
        I've also spoken w/ one CM who claimed that PM was coming back.

I expect something to be announced (if this real) after the Subs are back.

The water park on the other hand seems to much more murky.

Comment

There were rumors a while ago about a Winnie the Pooh themed water park.

Hehe... Theres Pooh in the water!!!
          Anyone up for a Colorado Micechatters meet-up?
          http://micechat.com/forums/meets-eve...ml#post3486518

Colorado Micechatter Extrordinare!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJn511 View Post

I Pooh themed water park...?

Comment

Originally posted by wave789 View Post
              I Pooh themed water park...?

Im pretty sure they said that to make the pooh in the water joke..
              "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

I think the concept of a water park has been milling about for a long, long time. I'm not holding my breath. Besides, do we really need another one, with Soak City USA so close?
                Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

It's all about not having to leave the resort to and go somewhere else. Don't take your money to Soak City USA, spend it here at DLR. The park will be walking distance, maybe even monorail accessable or something and it will convenient and expensive.

Comment

an indoor waterpark would be comlpetely cool becuase then it would be accessibile all year long instead of just in the summer months
                    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                    Originally posted by pratt55
                    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyJn511 View Post

Would love to see that just for the chance of a ride called 'Floaters'. A log flume presumably...
                      I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks

Comment

People keep saying "Do we need another water park?" What they forget, is that it will also be another Disney park. Something well thought out, impecibly themed, and mentally stimulating. A Disney water park would give Knotts and Raging Waters a run for their money.
                        Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

I heard the water park one way abck when DCA was being built. It was going to be the thrid gate...

Comment

Hmmmm, a water park or what's known as a day in a public toilet.
                            Count me in!
                            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
                              I hate starting a new thread on this but a search yielded nothing current-

While waiting for the parade on Monday I was sitting next to an off-duty CM who told me the People Movers are coming back- and that in the next 10 years there would be a water park at Harbor and Katella.

Anyone have a corroboration or opinion?
                              yes when im worked at dca a few months ago.. tehre was mention about a water park.. it would be a all year round park.. 1/2 of it would be water slides.. the other 1.2 would be water rides like splash, priates, etc

Friends for life

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X