X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlarella
    replied
    Originally posted by premier_rue
    i'd have to say peter pan's flight. the line for that ride is ALWAYS long. it's a classic next to POTC.
    Seriously...that may be the longest line in the park. At least, it is everytime I want to go on it!

I think the most popular ride depends on the person, really. I mean, I know that there are going to be some rides that are more people's favorite than others, but I think most of us would defend to the bitter end our favorite ride as the most popular.

Speaking as one who has a framed, full size PotC poster and pirate themed room in her house, drink up me hearties yo ho!

Leave a comment:

• JiminyCricketFan
    replied
    I cannot believe that no one has mentioned my favorite ride, Big Thunder?

I would say Pirates, Big Thunder, and Space Mountain, in that order.

Leave a comment:

• Soulquarian
    replied
    Pirates!

Leave a comment:

• pineapplewhipaddict
    replied
    Originally posted by disneyfreeek
    How do you make a poll?
    lol, I'm wondering that myself...I'm thinking you might have to make it when you start a thread, but idk

Leave a comment:

• wolfy
    replied
    Space Mountain...when it opens - Splash Mountain right now. Of course the Dole Whip line always takes about 30-45 minutes, does that count?

Leave a comment:

• disneyfreeek
    replied
    How do you make a poll?

Leave a comment:

• pineapplewhipaddict
    replied
    Hmm, I think this calls for a poll...

I think it's up against Splash, Space, Indy, POTC, and HM.

Space will probably take out Splash on line length when it opens back up.

Leave a comment:

• premier_rue
    replied
    i'd have to say peter pan's flight. the line for that ride is ALWAYS long. it's a classic next to POTC.

Leave a comment:

• disneyfreeek
    replied
    I dunno. I know the per hour capacity is greater on HM and POTC, but Splash has always got the 2 hour line, and before FP it always had the 3-4 hour line. Even though you don't get that wet, I think there is just something about water rides in the summertime. Once Space is back up though, I hope it regains its title as most popular. That's the only one I would ride over and over and over as a kid.

Leave a comment:

• Hyperbole
    replied
    I would have to agree with Sir Clinksalot... POTC and HM. They are simply classics and I can't imagine a Disneyland trip without riding them.

Leave a comment:

• DL_CRAZE
    replied
    Indiana Jones Adventure and Space Mountain are at a tie in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• sir clinksalot
    replied
    I think it's still POTC and HM.

The lines don't seem as long because they have awesome capacity. I would certainly like to see numbers to substantiate that though.

Leave a comment:

• Cap'n Jack
    started a topic Most popular ride?

Most popular ride?

What's the most popular ride at DLR? Splash and Indy always seem to have the longest lines, but Pirates can soak up people like no other. Or perhaps its Soarin over at DCA... Which is it? :botox:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X